Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a pop over to the poll site and vote! Just go to the top of the Bullittclub page and click on "New Voting Booth poll

Moderator Vicki

·
Registered
225 Posts
Vicki, I didn't do any of those. While SWMBO and yours truly were in the dealing on her Explorer, our sales man told us of the Bullitt after we got to talking about my '66 coupe. Said that the dealership had ordered three,one each colour, I put my name in the hat for the DHG and Lucked up and got it.1673 became ALL MINE at 2:10 pm on the 25th of May, and like most critters that comes here, it will be here for as long as I'm here!:lol:

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I bought my Bullitt, but not a pre-order nor an impulse buy. Did my research up front then went and found the car I wanted.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Well, once again, I don't fall into either category. I was gonna order one in January, as was one of my good friends. He backed out after spending his down payment :grin: , I decided to sit back and think about it. Part of the reason why is that I thought it might be in bad taste to get one after my buddy didn't have the money to get one, if that makes any sense.

By April, I had decided to just go ahead and get a new F250 PowerStroke or a GT.

In May, I said screw it. Went to a dealer that said they would honor X Plan on one they had arriving in 6 weeks. So I basically decided then to get the car. No order, no impulse...for the most part :grin: I was still thinking about the F250 before the car came in.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 01GTB on 2001-11-03 01:25 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I was looking at the 2001 cobra and noticed the Bullitt. After weeks of deliberating and research (insurance, payment, resale, performance, options, technology) I then looked at 7 different Bullitts and drove 2 before making the decision. This was after narrowing the field to the mustang which also took several weeks (corvette, M3, WRX, BMW 330ci, Audi S4, VW GTI vr6, etc).

I guess I'd fall into the impulse purchase since I didn't preorder but that was the most drawn out impulse purchase of my life!

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
In my case,I had been reading about the Bullitt,and knew it was my kind of car. Happened to call my buddy at a large SVT dealer,and he was just putting an order together for one DHG Bullitt.He asked if I wanted the only option,6 CD MACH 460 Stereo,I said yes,and that was it. The rest is Bullitt history. Got it on April 27th.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I guess that I can't vote, I got mine as a birthday present.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Heard a rummor they might build it last year. I made promise if they did I would own one.... The rest is history.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts