Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys, I am new to the Forum. Just bought Black #3422 who finally found a good home. Glad to find such a cool site to join up with!

She is legal again today with new inner tie rod, and brake light switch. She needs lotsa love and seems is missing front rocker extension (as appears other are too). If anybody has a solution for this, feel free to contact me... She will be a frequent driver but plan to get her detailed out and work to put her back to pristine shape.

JB

·
Premium Member
13,816 Posts
Great to hear you saved a Bullitt. Keep up the fine job and enjoy your new hot rod. :)

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
5,913 Posts
:D Welcome to IMBOC from Kentucky

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Guys, I am new to the Forum. Just bought Black #3422 who finally found a good home. Glad to find such a cool site to join up with!

She is legal again today with new inner tie rod, and brake light switch. She needs lotsa love and seems is missing front rocker extension (as appears other are too). If anybody has a solution for this, feel free to contact me... She will be a frequent driver but plan to get her detailed out and work to put her back to pristine shape.

JB
Hi.

JB

1 - 7 of 7 Posts