Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have heard a few people in the past talking about a Miller High Life poster that they got that is kindof rare. I remember seeing one in my store I work at way back and didn't think anything of it as it was before I knew about the Bullitt, or I could have gotten it. Well, a friend came over today and guess what he had for us? :grin: The "Tall Blonde Classic Summer" poster!!!! YES!!!!
(Only mine has the blonde standing next to the car)!

http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=1180&forum=1

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-11-28 23:22 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2001-11-29 09:37 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Fred,
Mine is framed! And proudly hanging in the office.
Havn't seen many posts lately, were you been?
Thanks bunches

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have that poster but i had to buy mine off ebay. ={ But i am glad i got it.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
I've got a cooler door window film. Same image, no young lady, but printed on a 6 X 9 adhesive label. There is room to write the price of the beer. I got this through my local beer & wine store. After seeing the initial post on this poster. I asked the store owner if he could ask the Miller Beer rep. if there were any Bullitt posters left. A couple of days later, he gave me the window film. I did this back in early October. If you know anyone who sells or works for Miller Beer, they still may have some poster/window films left over.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts