Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have saved my 1000th post for something special and here it is! My new addition to the garage. It is a 2006 Yamaha Road Star 1700 (Yarley, Yama Davidson, Glide Star, Fat Star...you get the idea) It had 187 miles on it and it is great! Terry you NEED one of these!

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
onefastbob said:
Actually very affordable! About half the price of that other brand. LOL
And probably less than the other rice burners, too!:lol:

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
onefastbob said:
I have saved my 1000th post for something special and here it is! My new addition to the garage. It is a 2006 Yamaha Road Star 1700 (Yarley, Yama Davidson, Glide Star, Fat Star...you get the idea) It had 187 miles on it and it it great! Terry you NEED one of these!
NICE LOOKIN' RIDE, BOB!

(hardtail? backpain?)

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
onefastbob said:
I have saved my 1000th post for something special and here it is! My new addition to the garage. It is a 2006 Yamaha Road Star 1700 (Yarley, Yama Davidson, Glide Star, Fat Star...you get the idea) It had 187 miles on it and it it great! Terry you NEED one of these!
That's gorgeous Bob! Nice ride!

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
Nice ride.....Enjoy............

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Very Cool Pic & Ride...................

onefastbob said:
I have saved my 1000th post for something special and here it is! My new addition to the garage. It is a 2006 Yamaha Road Star 1700 (Yarley, Yama Davidson, Glide Star, Fat Star...you get the idea) It had 187 miles on it and it is great! Terry you NEED one of these!
boB

I have had many of them in the past yrs.

that is a Sweet Looking Ride BOB.

I have had that other Brand also. :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

My money is All going towards the Bullitt Mustang and hopefully one day me owning it.

Off Topic:

Bob, I have had Members PM me and ask why you Stopped Posting ???

I have NOT Shared any comments with them per conversations with You.

But I thought (You) might want to know that (You) have been "MISSED" here

on IMBOC by more than a couple of Members.

Hopefully, you will try to Renew your interest and post a little more Frequently !!!

So, with that being said, Great Pic of your New Ride.

And now Don't be such a Stranger !!!!!!!!

Regards,

Terry

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.