·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Thanks John!
I should have more sets by tomorrow afternoon......HOPEfULLY!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mach1Marauder said:
Thanks John!
I should have more sets by tomorrow afternoon......HOPEfULLY!
Glad to do it. It actually prompted me to finally register over there. I'd buy a set myself but I have a brand new set that came with my car when I bought it...JR

·
Registered
262 Posts
Bullitt 736 said:
You posted these about three weeks too early. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll stayed tuned to see if they all sell. I'm sure they will. Great deal Bill.
If you're good Chucky, I may try to hide ya a set! LOL!
The ones I had went QUICK though!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I'll post up here and the other board when we get more in. I should have more today or tomorrow at the latest, given the holiday today.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I have assurances for at LEAST 10 more for tomorrow.
If you want to get in line for them, PM me on either site and we'll set something up.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Order in and already PAID..

Timing is everything, I just happen to have the money in reserve for a purchase such as this.. This will complete my inventory of new replacement Bullitt items that IMO may wear out or get damaged in the future.... Seat Covers, Pedals Pads, Brake Calipers, Door Sills and now Rocker Skirts-

Thanks Wild Bill-

·
Registered
262 Posts
FordFan said:
Order in and already PAID..

Timing is everything, I just happen to have the money in reserve for a purchase such as this.. This will complete my inventory of new replacement Bullitt items that IMO may wear out or get damaged in the future.... Seat Covers, Pedals Pads, Brake Calipers, Door Sills and now Rocker Skirts-

Thanks Wild Bill-

I'm glad I could help my BULLITT BROTHERS!!!
Thanks Kerry!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
After the ones I picked up yesterday, I still only have three left today.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
MaineBullitt said:
These are nearly impossible to find from what I hear. Maybe someone wants to scoop them up....

BTW-That's a familiar car at the bottom of his post, probably my all time favorite 2001...

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=128603
Yes, that car is vaguely familiar, isn't it John? You always have the nicest things to say about my car. Yours is right up there, don't kid yourself. Hell, I literally drooled over your car about 8 years before it WAS your car, way back when it was first built up on Stangnet.

And I am thinking of picking up a set of these even though mine are both brand new after it got repaired after the 'incident'.....the price is definitely fair.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bullitt_5135 said:
Yes, that car is vaguely familiar, isn't it John? You always have the nicest things to say about my car. Yours is right up there, don't kid yourself. Hell, I literally drooled over your car about 8 years before it WAS your car, way back when it was first built up on Stangnet.

And I am thinking of picking up a set of these even though mine are both brand new after it got repaired after the 'incident'.....the price is definitely fair.

Someday I'd like to end up with another DHG or Black Bullitt. I like mine in every way, but I've made no secret of my fascination with Kenne Bell powered cars. If I am lucky enough to be able to get another one someday it will definately be a KB assisted one.

You're right about the price on the panels, if you can you should grab a set just to hold on to...

Nats this year?

·
Registered
262 Posts
As of this monent, I have ONE left!

I'm taking a set, and giving a set to a friend.

PM me if you want one and will pay today!

·
Registered
262 Posts
FINAL sale pending!

FELL THRU!!!!!!!!!!...........He didn't want to pay less than $300 for over a $900 set!

·
Registered
262 Posts
FELL THRU!!!!!!!!!!...........He didn't want to pay less than $300 for over a $900 set!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Any one know where I can get the passenger side mud flap that goes with the rocker set?
Mine came broken on the car from the previous owner and I was wondering if that was a part that is easy to come by?
any input would be great
thanks

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Mach1Marauder said:
I just purchased the last set according to Dan.

Thanks!
Rick

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Bullitt4204 said:
I just purchased the last set according to Dan.

Thanks!
Rick
Damn :(

I just left a PM about a hour before your post to claim the last one if it was left as I figured the store would be closed :(

Well that makes 2 things I have lost out on in the last week

1 - 20 of 24 Posts