Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Thanks for the info.
Cool, I like it.
I haven't seen Rush live since the 2112 tour and that was..........ummmm, dam, I'm get'n old.

What's up? my join date was March. Oh no, I need to get on the ball and send a check!!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You can buy a couple tickets and take your grandkids to see them this summer. That is, if your grandkids aren't tied up with their kids that weekend. ;-)

Seriously, if you want to see a see a good show, RUSH always gives you 3+ hours for your money (and $8 beer). They play a good mix of newer stuff and classics, and the performance is always top notch.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I saw them a few summers ago on their 30th anniversary tour. You really do get your money's worth out of their performance. None of the energy has been lost over the years and the song selection is across the board from early to late. If you don't already have them, go get the Rush in Rio and R30 DVDs and enjoy. :)

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
I noticed that they are going to be featured on INHD (the hi-def" cable channel) sometime this month.

·
Administrator
6,221 Posts
Thanks for the link!

I hope to go see the Police sometime this year if they make it closer and don't sell out from the presales!!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
sweet, thanks for the notice. . .sounds pretty good! can't wait to hear the whole album, uh I mean cd.

·
Registered
823 Posts
I can't wait to see them this summer. I heard the new song yesterday and it rocks.

I also got my tickets to see The Police at the MSG in NYC in August. This is going to be a great summer!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I heard " Far Cry"...sounds great. I've seen all tours dating back to 1987..they are awesome to see in person. :)

I also recommend seeing their DVD's R30 and RUSH IN RIO.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts