Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
762 Posts
Actually Saleens had that grill idea first.

· Registered
745 Posts
Why trade for one??? Why not just buy one of each?

Bullitt 1046
01 S281SC 93

· Registered
745 Posts
The more I think about the more I realize you really need 6 vehicles: The (1) Bullitt for a great around town 'sleeper' car; (2) Saleen Speedster (vert w/hard tonneau cover) for pure beauty --99 S351 at 495hp would be best option here; (3) 01 Roush Stage 3 with the premium level package but replace the 'cobra' hood with a Cobra R hood. That hood really works better with the Roush aggressive front dam than the standard hood--before the Stage 3 was released I was given a ride in a testbed Stage 3 that wore the R hood--it really worked/looked great; (4) 03 Cobra for the extra power over the Bullitt but without the 'loud' styling of the Saleen and Roush-for those times when you need to speak softly but carry a big stick (5) an 01-02 Lightning pickup-for those times when you need to haul while hauling (6) A classic Mustang from the 60's fully restored looking like it just came off the showroom floor.

Now, if I can just win the Lotto.....

Bullitt 1046
01 S281SC 93

· Registered
257 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-02-28 19:13, 01281Sc93 wrote:
The more I think about the more I realize you really need 6 vehicles: The (1) Bullitt for a great around town 'sleeper' car; (2) Saleen Speedster (vert w/hard tonneau cover) for pure beauty --99 S351 at 495hp would be best option here; (3) 01 Roush Stage 3 with the premium level package but replace the 'cobra' hood with a Cobra R hood. That hood really works better with the Roush aggressive front dam than the standard hood--before the Stage 3 was released I was given a ride in a testbed Stage 3 that wore the R hood--it really worked/looked great; (4) 03 Cobra for the extra power over the Bullitt but without the 'loud' styling of the Saleen and Roush-for those times when you need to speak softly but carry a big stick (5) an 01-02 Lightning pickup-for those times when you need to haul while hauling (6) A classic Mustang from the 60's fully restored looking like it just came off the showroom floor.

Now, if I can just win the Lotto.....

Bullitt 1046
01 S281SC 93
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Me too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.