Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess the company that made the Bullitt ser# shift balls was told to stop! So my g/f found another company to make me one but in TB. This was my B-day present BTW!

·
Registered
342 Posts
sweet where did she get it?

·
Registered
342 Posts
is it True Blue? if so do they make DHG?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Harold-Happy Birthday and congrats on the new shifter ball.
As for the company that was making the serial numbered ones I'm pretty sure you can still order them through MRT. Here is a link to the page from their site...http://mrt-direct.com/concept/Accessories/Pages/shiftknobs.php
I think they only do DHG and Black. Know in advance that the green is not really a match to DHG, it's lighter in color than the DHG paint on our cars. Let us know where yours came from as there may be a few TB owners especially interested since even if MRT still offers theirs TB is/was not available.....John R

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Harold: Super nice shift ball there AND Happy B'day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!

She said she had called MRT and they weren't making them anymore... I don't know. But I will get the info from her about where she got mine done and post it up. And yes it is True Blue.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Harold Likes Ballz :lol: Sweet find man. I didn't Know MRT stoped making them. last I saw (friday) they were still selling them, but only in black and green.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hahaha... They are Blue Balls too!!

Anyway... I think it was another company (not MRT) she talked to. Thats what I've gathered out of it.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
FL_Bullitt said:
Hahaha... They are Blue Balls too!!

Anyway... I think it was another company (not MRT) she talked to. Thats what I've gathered out of it.
oouucchhhhhhh Blue ballz are not funny in anyway lol.

hmm odd i'm glad i got one from MRT when I did then.

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
I work 10 minutes from MRT, and they had them on display there last week. I talked to the sales guys and it takes two weeks, once ordered.

They had one black one on display with "Bullitt" in the correct font.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts