Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok a few questions. (hope I'm not double posting, i'm brain dead today).

Anyone seen a nice custom fit sub box? I've seen one for a 10", but I want a bit more. www.sub-box.net has a dual 12" that would fit, but doesn't have that custom look. It is cheap though...

Also, any recommendations on a place to buy a DIN size police scanner? I have a nice single DIN deck and need something under it for those long, fast trips to work.

·
Registered
252 Posts
tlatoani.....well I have all my gear in my hands and I went to a local stereo shop to talk to them about the installation. I have 2 12 inch boston pro subs and a 1200 watt precision power amp. The box is going to be custom built inside and into the car. It will have the subs firing into the car from behind the back seats and if you drop the seats it is going to be a high gloss black finish. All the wiring and the building of the box plus the dynamat for the trunk and all together it will set me back about $525. Talk to your local stereo shop....if you already have the gear then the installation shouldn't be terrible. On the other hand if you don't have the gear then it is all in what you wanna spend. Just my subs and amp were roughly $1100

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is exactly what I'm talking about...though I was hoping there was a box already available. I've got the gear, just gotta get a box that fits. I think mine might fit, but I can't get it into the trunk from either side. How easy is it to get the rear deck off? Another inch and it'd slide through the front. Then I have to buy some dynamat. I hate rattles, especially on a Bullitt =)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts