Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am having a little trouble from ford getting the authenticity sticker. The on eunder my hood you can't read the numbers, the one under the seat is still good of course. but I have been fighting with ford for about a month now. I tried my local dealership and they got a response that it doesnt exsist. I am trying to ford directly online but they dont seem toknow anything. they keep talking about the vin number as the build number. I sent them a copy today of the ssm off the bullitt archieve page. lets hope that helps me. I am going to try a different dealership and see what that gets me . This is very frustrating. well any help would be great.

Thanks
Ed

Attachments

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hi again, Ed.

I went through Jarrett Ford in Davenport. I brought the SSM with me and the VIN and they called the number right while I was there. The sticker arrived the next day FedEx and didn't cost a thing.

KO

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Ed, welcome to the club and Bullitt ownership. I'm in East Orlando. Where you at? What dealership did you try? I have a hook with the service dept. at SunState Ford. Maybe I can help you get your sticker through them. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I know the stickers are still around, as I just received minr for 2445 last month. I guess you just have to know who to talk to...

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
maybe the former owner had the sticker

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no it just appears that they dont know anything about what I am trying to tell them. they keep refering to the vin number. but we will see what happens

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
take the message about the sticker to the parts dept.

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok thanks will do

1 - 9 of 9 Posts