Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lighter stronger quicker again (well theoreticly) :D

Tubular K member, A-arms, coil overs, drag struts, built rear end, LCA's UCA's, C/C plates, Digital comtroller for n2o all in process. Actually gonna spray the dang thing this year.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Don't spray until the next Shootout and then we can head-to-head and see who blows up first!!!!

Sucks we got rained out at the shootout. Now I have a full bottle and Mickey T's with nipples still on them.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LOL! 10's In my dreams! Just looking forward to a change in set-up.

Yes it did suck we got rained out Josh; but, it was still worth the trip. Should be fun for the pink slip shootout this year :D

·
3,389 Posts
BlackBullitt5583 said:
Don't spray until the next Shootout and then we can head-to-head and see who blows up first!!!!

Sucks we got rained out at the shootout. Now I have a full bottle and Mickey T's with nipples still on them.

hehe....he said nipples!

·
Premium Member
884 Posts
I thought you already had a built rear end? That is what I get for listening to Dee.
And of course if he reads this he will deny it.

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HEY! NOT!, Geesh Kerry! I broke the spider gears at one point, and just replaced them, thats' probably what Dee remembers. And Dee told us he catches. :lol:

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
cdnTB#2021 said:
HEY! NOT!, Geesh Kerry! I broke the spider gears at one point, and just replaced them, thats' probably what Dee remembers. And Dee told us he catches. :lol:
Why would you lie like that after you spent a week sleeping with Paul? :eek:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
5111 said:
Why would you lie like that after you spent a week sleeping with Paul? :eek:
Ya know Dee, we all aren't just like you and Terry. :badgrin:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just to get the thread back on track, some of the "goodies" arrived today. :D

Dont tell Trish! She'll hang me for spreading it out on the hardwood. :lol:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MustangMarkus said:
:markus shakes head:
twice only though, right????? :lol:

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll have my ear to the pavement waiting for the axles! :lol:

BTW - Anyone want some JEGS stickers??? I think they sent about 103 of them. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
330 Posts
cdnTB#2021 said:
I'll have my ear to the pavement waiting for the axles! :lol:

BTW - Anyone want some JEGS stickers??? I think they sent about 103 of them. :rolleyes:
Did you order the Alloy USA axles as well? If so, they come with stock length studs. You'll want to put 3 inch studs in there. I bought the Moroso ones because they were cheaper. They tend to surface rust fairly easy as I found out. I suggest the ARP wheel studs.

·
3,389 Posts
cdnTB#2021 said:
Ya know Dee, we all aren't just like you and Terry. :badgrin:
What up wid dat????

I'm sitting here minding my own business and my ears start burning and I see this! Wayne, remember the pic of Dee? Can easily be you!
......and PS! I'm not the one who always shares a room with some other guy when on road trips! :eek:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts