Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think using it in conjunction with other airflow mods will produce significant results. I already have ported/polished heads ready to go on once Paul's intake for the Bullitt is ready. So with everything I am hoping to be solidly in the 290-300 rwhp range.

Anyway check this out:
Re: New Cobra Throttle Body

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by J. Mihovetz
S. D. Wheeler, where are you?

John Mihovetz
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right here! I have one of the bodies that John is talking about here. It is bare and I am using it to modify a customers SVO intake. He is going to use this throttle body when John releases them for sale. (BTW, John....he'll call you shortly and place the order)

From an airflow point of view I see that this will be a very wise investment for anyone with "modified" airflow requirements. High compression two valve engines with either the SVO or Bullitt intakes and aftermarket camshafts or supercharged two valves with either of these intakes. Four valve engines with high compression and aftermarket camshafts or supercharged four valve engines. The decision should be made by talking with either your engine builder, cylinder head porter or directly with John. I like the look and design of the new throttle body. As usual with Accufab........excellent workmanship and superior design.

FFW M/M #30

Moderator, Modular Motor & Big Block Forums
Hardcore5.0

·
Registered
103 Posts
We need more compression before we need more airflow. I really don't think that the stock intake needs a bigger tb. What we do need is bigger valves and higher lift cams.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Arthur, if i haven't said so in a while, i appreciate all the help, opinions, and advice you give us here at Bullittclub!
it is MUCH appreciated and many members value your opinion, that much is obvious!!thank you!
has anyone talked to Paul Svinicki in a while?

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Marty,
I last spoke to Paul just before the holidays and he said that due to a lot projects and the new facility that the Bullitt package would be delayed until spring. He assured me that when it is available that it will be worth it with performance that is repeatable ie if it works on one it will work on all with similar results. See you in Spring!! Stay tuned ---- Arthur

1 - 6 of 6 Posts