Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys my name is Jeff and I own a DHG 01 Bullitt. I have owned the car for over a year now and I love it. I am currently in the process of having the car painted and should actually get it back tomorrow. Anyways just thought I would say hi!:dhg01:

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,583 Posts
Hi Jeff! I bet you are excited to get her back and inspect the paint job from top to bottom. I hope it is all you expected and more! Please post pics if you can so we can all see too!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,583 Posts
GREAT! Hey, I checked the 01 Registry and you are not on it with #2235. I will get you on the Registry ASAP!

OH! Wait a minute Jeff. I went to put you on the Registry with #2235 and noticed you are down with #2236. Which number is actually on your shock tower sticker so we can keep it straight? If it is #2235, please to to User CP above and change it in your profile, OK? Let me know in a PM which number to keep/put on the Registry please... Is your sticker one of those that is hard to decipher between the number 5's and 6's?

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.