Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt Mustang
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I am new to this forum and just bought a 2019 Bullit. I traded in my 21 Ford Explorer ST for it. The numbers on it are K3298. I know this sounds stupid, but does that mean it's the 3,298 car made? My son has a 13 GT, now it's mom's turn to have some fun! I am so excited to be able to learn from all the more seasoned Bullit owners. I did see where you can register your Bullit? I look forward to learning from everyone!

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC and the world of Bullittheads, a very friendly group of Bullitt Drivers. Yes, K3298 means you have the 3298th Bullitt of the 2019 model, except for the pre-production models that are prefaced PP and escaped the crusher.
Yup, it is time for MOM to have some fun. As a Bullitt Driver, you have more HP than your son. Tell us about your Bullitt and ask any questions.

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt Mustang
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I am new to this forum and just bought a 2019 Bullit. I traded in my 21 Ford Explorer ST for it. The numbers on it are K3298. I know this sounds stupid, but does that mean it's the 3,298 car made? My son has a 13 GT, now it's mom's turn to have some fun! I am so excited to be able to learn from all the more seasoned Bullit owners. I did see where you can register your Bullit? I look forward to learning from everyone!
Welcome to IMBOC and the world of Bullittheads, a very friendly group of Bullitt Drivers. Yes, K3298 means you have the 3298th Bullitt of the 2019 model, except for the pre-production models that are prefaced PP and escaped the crusher.
Yup, it is time for MOM to have some fun. As a Bullitt Driver, you have more HP than your son. Tell us about your Bullitt and ask any questions.
Thank you so much for the warm welcome! I told my son, I will make his Pony look like a toy! He didn't like that very much! I absolutely LOVE the Bullit and everything in its history! I really look forward to learning everything I can about the car. And learning how to post without quoting everything when I reply to a comment!😊

·
Premium Member
5,931 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC from Kentucky. (y)
Read and learn. Learn by doing. Pretty calm group of people on IMBOC!!

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt Mustang
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you so much! I came from a family of Corvettes. I'm partial to the Mustang! My son has had 2, he currently has a 13 5.0.

·
Premium Member
5,931 Posts
:LOL:I’m only 35 miles from the Corvette plant and museum and never been for a visit!!

Reactions: Cochese

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt Mustang
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My dad was one of the first ones to order the new Z06 mid engine vettes. He waited almost a year to get it. No thanks! The pony cars have an iconic look, the body lines are beautiful, and unmistakable. The corvettes are beautiful cars, but no thanks. He actually got me into Mystangs. Before he went to the vette, he had an 86 GT, a 911 Targa Porsche, and a 928 Porsche. So I've grown up around cars. But NOTHING beats the Mustang.

·
K0369
12 Posts
Welcome from a NZ 🇳🇿 Bullitt owner. Enjoy that all encompassing drive in your new Bullitt. It’s green for a reason and that’s envy from those who truly just love it but don’t have one. 😎.

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt Mustang
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOVE THAT!!!!!! TURNS THEM GREEN WITH ENVY!! My son is included in that. He can't stand that mom's mustang is better and more powerful than his 5.0!😊

·
Car Whisperer
21,246 Posts
Welcome from the Sunshine State!!!!

·
Administrator
6,462 Posts
Hi, Krista - congrats on the '19 Bullitt. If you would like to get it included on the owner registy thread, just complete this form. Also, If you want to learn more about your Bullitt, check out my book on all 3 models that is available for purchase at this website. Lastly, I would like your family because I am a big Corvette fan and have been for awhile. In fact, I bought a C5 Hardtop (model year 2000) in Torch Red last November, so I have a mixed set now :). I love my Bullitts but dig the Vettes too!

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt Mustang
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just filled out the registry. My dad has 5 Corvettes. He has a 91 ZR1 with the LT 1 engine. It's black. And a c5, 2 c7's, and the new c8. I like the vettes, but there's just something about a mustang! I am so glad to be here and learn from everyone!

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
48388CF5-B0F1-47E9-850D-043EED7A4D47.jpeg

Reactions: KristaScott

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Call me crazy, but I have never watched "Bullitt" until right now. Knew the car, but not the movie, so being a responsible Bullitt owner, I am watching the movie. I wasn't even born when it came out!
Good on ya for watching it...better late than never. :cool:

Here’s a pic from circa 2002 or 2003 when I made our youngest [Max] watch “Bullitt” via a portable VHS player in the trunk of my 2001 Bullitt...and for the record, I’m pretty sure he’s wearing some sort of pants because there’s no freaking way I’d let him sit there if there wasn’t some sort of operational pee or poo retention device involved...

C801AAE7-81B7-4608-8063-4B99224C42F2.jpeg

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt Mustang
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Future Bullitt owner!!!!! That's an awesome picture!! Something to cherish, and of course you HAVE to show his girlfriend this pic!!! I'm pretty sure my son, who is 20, will NOT be in my Bullitt. PERIOD. He's got his 13 GT. It burns him up, too!🤣

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
Welcome aboard & where are the pics of this sweet steed...??

1 - 20 of 28 Posts