Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Registered
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
They will be posted very soon. I'm waiting to go up to the lake and get the perfect pic. Until then, I'll post some other pics. I have a photo shoot with the car at the end of the month, then it will be Pic overload!馃槉

Registered
2019 K5624
Thank you so much! I came from a family of Corvettes. I'm partial to the Mustang! My son has had 2, he currently has a 13 5.0.
As did I. Glad to hear I'm not the only defector! I LOVE my Bullitt and have never been impressed with vettes. I'm definitely not a fan of the way the new ones look. IMO they lost all originality and now look like all the high-end European stuff.

Premium Member
This thread is getting more interesting as time moves on:cool:

Reactions: 68Bulit and Cochese

Premium Member
I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I am new to this forum and just bought a 2019 Bullit. I traded in my 21 Ford Explorer ST for it. The numbers on it are K3298. I know this sounds stupid, but does that mean it's the 3,298 car made? My son has a 13 GT, now it's mom's turn to have some fun! I am so excited to be able to learn from all the more seasoned Bullit owners. I did see where you can register your Bullit? I look forward to learning from everyone!
Welcome to the group! We also love our 19 (K4252), in fact just came back from Ford Nationals in Carlisle. Logged over 1500 miles roundtrip and it was an enjoyable ride with this car. If you want a lot of great info regarding the Bullitt- Tony鈥檚 book is well worth it!

BEST BULLITT Nats 06
Good on ya for watching it...better late than never. :cool:

Here鈥檚 a pic from circa 2002 or 2003 when I made our youngest [Max] watch 鈥淏ullitt鈥 via a portable VHS player in the trunk of my 2001 Bullitt...and for the record, I鈥檓 pretty sure he鈥檚 wearing some sort of pants because there鈥檚 no freaking way I鈥檇 let him sit there if there wasn鈥檛 some sort of operational pee or poo retention device involved...

View attachment 80128
Colin, we need update pics on Max and your daughter now! How the heck old are they now?

Premium Member
Collin, we need update pics on Max and your daughter now! How the heck old are they now?
OK鈥elow is a family pic from about 3 or 4 years ago on the back porch鈥annah (far left) will be 23 on the 4th of July. Max (next to Hannah) turned 20 this past Memorial Day. Their mother and Cochese鈥檚 wife, Katy, is on the far right. Cochese (aka Sweet Baby James aka PX aka PY) is the dude wearing the pink shirt鈥

Bonus鈥heck out this pic with Hannah and Max (and Cochese) from about 2 years ago at Golden Coral鈥ax had gotten his face pounded into some asphalt during a fight at a party the night before鈥eah鈥e pretty much lost that one鈥

BEST BULLITT Nats 06
Still drinkin' Dunkin' Donuts I see! :) Are you still flying planes? I can't believe your kids are that old now! Max was just a baby when you started up here.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts