Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
WELCOME Krista from the Hoosier State! You ARE coming to the '21 BULLITT NATS in Boise this Labor Day weekend aren't you?? ("Have BULLITT WILL TRAVEL!" : >)
welcome Krista from Manitoba. The Nationals would be fun to go to, however I don’t know if the border will be open by then. I could try and make the argument that going there is essential travel! And, especially when they are somewhat near and an easy drive for me.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
welcome Krista from Manitoba. The Nationals would be fun to go to, however I don’t know if the border will be open by then. I could try and make the argument that going there is essential travel! And, especially when they are somewhat near and an easy drive for me.
It will be open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Bullitt Mustang
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
It is essential!!!! It's essential to be with fellow Bullitt owners! It's 26 hours from Alabama to get there.

·
Registered
37 Posts
It will be open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
let’s hope It is - been too long.

I can’t, i.e. google maps, find the “Julius Klein Memorial Park” in Boise. Not a big deal for now. I’m just curious where it is because if I do go I may use my motorhome and trailer the Bullitt, so I’d look for an rv park relatively close to where the show is being held.

If you are a member on Facebook, you can do a search for Karl Fengler and leave him a messenger message for his e-mail and he can advise you about Nampa and where to stay!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,249 Posts

I can’t, i.e. google maps, find the “Julius Klein Memorial Park” in Boise. Not a big deal for now. I’m just curious where it is because if I do go I may use my motorhome and trailer the Bullitt, so I’d look for an rv park relatively close to where the show is being held.
Hi! I live in Spokane, Wa which is about a 6 hour drive to Boise. I had planned on going to the Nats but my surgery needed to be scheduled for around that time so I had to cancel Nats. :( The Julius Klein Memorial Park is actually in "Nampa", Idaho which is 20 miles to the West of Boise along Interstate 84 and 6 miles west of Meridian. We have a member here karl fengler, who lives in Meridian and I imagine he will show up sometime to say "HI" even though he doesn't have a Bullitt anymore.

·
Premium Member
12,873 Posts
It is essential!!!! It's essential to be with fellow Bullitt owners! It's 26 hours from Alabama to get there.
Trust me, the Bullitt is an incredible long distance road warrior, as many can attest!

And beyond the infamous parking lot parties, there is nothing much better than participating in a Bullitt convoy!!

The very first Nats in Texas in 2002, I veered north to Ohio from GA just to join in the convoy coming from the north east. The Mayhem started then and has never stopped!

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,249 Posts

If you are a member on Facebook, you can do a search for Karl Fengler and leave him a messenger message for his e-mail and he can advise you about Nampa and where to stay!
Hi Cold one, I got a hold of Karl Fengler who is a member here. You can shoot him an e-mail if you have any questions like where to park your RV or where to stay. Here is his e-mail addy: [email protected]. He is originally from Canada and lives in Meridian, Idaho which is only a few miles from the Nats.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,249 Posts
Hi, me again.....Karl just sent me this info as he is researching for us (you) for a place for you to stay nearby with your RV!

From Karl:
There's a KOA 4.5 miles (14 minute drive) to the Park. Downtown Boise is about 20-25 minutes away.
(He is talking about the Julius Klein Memorial Park.)

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,249 Posts
Cold_one. I have been corresponding with member karl fengler and he has looked up some places for you to park your RV close to the festivities of the Nats! Here is the KOA very close: Meridian, Idaho Campground | Boise / Meridian KOA Journey

He said if you get him your email address he can send you all the info that he has found for that area. :) You can put your email here or PM me or send him an e-mail at: [email protected]

·
Registered
37 Posts
Cold_one. I have been corresponding with member karl fengler and he has looked up some places for you to park your RV close to the festivities of the Nats! Here is the KOA very close: Meridian, Idaho Campground | Boise / Meridian KOA Journey

He said if you get him your email address he can send you all the info that he has found for that area. :) You can put your email here or PM me or send him an e-mail at: [email protected]
Thanks for the help and contacts. I found the KOA yesterday as well as some other parks; it’s booked for labour day weekend. Looks to be a few in the area So I’ll check them. I Guess should’ve thought about this earlier.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,249 Posts
Thanks for the help and contacts. I found the KOA yesterday as well as some other parks; it’s booked for labour day weekend. Looks to be a few in the area So I’ll check them. I Guess should’ve thought about this earlier.
OK! You could give Karl an e-mail and he would be glad to help. :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Again thanks for the information It Looks like places are filled up for that week or weekend. And as we don’t yet know if the border will be open, I’m likely going to miss it this year.

However, depending upon the border issue, I may go to the rally in Sturgis, SD

I went there a few years ago even though I was between mustangs - had sold my 1970 Mach 1 and had yet to buy anything else. I don’t see a dedicated Bullitt event at it, but i expect there will be some attending. Plus I can get into the RV parks and it’s closer to me - 2 easy days in the coach - so an almost last minute decision.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,249 Posts
Again thanks for the information It Looks like places are filled up for that week or weekend. And as we don’t yet know if the border will be open, I’m likely going to miss it this year.

However, depending upon the border issue, I may go to the rally in Sturgis, SD

I went there a few years ago even though I was between mustangs - had sold my 1970 Mach 1 and had yet to buy anything else. I don’t see a dedicated Bullitt event at it, but i expect there will be some attending. Plus I can get into the RV parks and it’s closer to me - 2 easy days in the coach - so an almost last minute decision.
I thought Sturgis was for motorcycles. :unsure:

·
Registered
37 Posts
They even allow Camaros for a rally there in June😁

I know some who’ve attended bike week; I don’t think it’d be for me.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts