Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to generate a new topic from the Forum's top level menu? One has to click on an already open topic in order to get the New Topic button. If I go to one of the forums with no messages, I can't start a New Topic, there's no button there.

DHG #0428

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dillo Dave on 2001-05-19 18:30 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Hmm.. clarify a little for me..
Do you mean that you can't create a topic from the "root" menu, where you have listed
Bullithead chat
funny stuff
bullitt proof
nada bullitt, etc?

Or do you mean that you can't create a topic in, say, Road Course, 'cause there are no current posts?

The "New Topic" buttons in the empty forums are in the upper right corner. For the "Root" menu's, only the guy in charge has the ability to set those up.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-20 07:16, Blakwing wrote:
The "New Topic" buttons in the empty forums are in the upper right corner. For the "Root" menu's, only the guy in charge has the ability to set those up.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

And to add to Blakwing's comments, if you want a new main category, or have a good idea for one, just yell and I can add it as appropriate.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dam 49 year old blind man, I am. I see the button, now......blush........

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-05-20 15:50, Dillo Dave wrote:
Dam 49 year old blind man, I am. I see the button, now......blush........

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

:wink: No sweat. I need to change the buttons so they fit the Bullitt theme. I was going to do that today.. but I uh.. well, Now have 150 miles on the car. :smile:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts