Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone in this forum owns a new true blue bullitt with a spoiler that drove thru downtown san francisco on 09/18 @ around 1 PM? i am hoping i could get a closer look at your car with the spoiler.

thanks,
Ron

·
Registered
466 Posts
I'm not saying that what you saw was not a Bullitt, however, on a local used car mega-lot, I have seen a 2001 True Blue GT that has the hood scoop, Bullitt wheels and spoiler. It looks just like a Bullitt at first glance but does not have the red calipers.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi CRS2879:
it is possible that the bullitt i was was a wanna-be. the car still has the deal tag on the back and there was the bullitt badge. i just thought i may be able to take a closer look. Personally, i may never want to add a spoiler on my car, but who know.

·
Registered
466 Posts
It very well could have been a Bullitt. I'm sure you can have a wing installed by the dealer. I personally have never liked the look of a Mustang without the wing and was not sure how I would like the Bullitt look. However, now that I have one, I think the wing would just look wrong. But, as always, to each his own.

I also recall that when the GT came out in '88 with ground effects that I hated it. But then I bought one in '90 as the look grew on me and LX 5.0's were much harder to find.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts