Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just installed my Steeda Cat-Back last night and swapped my Bullitt Mufflers to the other GT I have for sale. The Steeda's sound pretty good... going through 4 factory cats with a tiny 2 1/4 pipe (really need my off road x-pipe). As for the Bullitt mufflers, they sound Kick Ass going through the UPR off road x-pipe on my GT! Almost makes me wish I kept them on the Bullitt and just bought a new x-pipe. I remember when I still had 5055 I had a off road BBK x-pipe and it didnt sound that great. The car did only have about 65,000 miles on it. My current Bullitt has a tad bit over 137,000 miles so the mufflers are broken in a wee bit more :) But like I said... my GT now sounds like it has Steve McQueen behind the wheel chasing down that challenger... i mean CHARGER!! HA!

I really need to spend the money to get my off road x-pipe so my Bullitt will sound like it should!!

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
BullittZeke said:
... my GT now sounds like it has Steve McQueen behind the wheel chasing down that Challenger!!

I really need to spend the money to get my off road x-pipe to my Bullitt will sound like it should!!
I must have missed the part where he chases the Challenger, but I do remember the Charger! :lol:

I have a UPR off road X with stock mufflers and I love the sound.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.