1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Looks really good!

·
Registered
413 Posts
I just cant catch onto the black wheels on dhg car thing...just does not look good in MY opinion!

car itself looks good though!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
I like black wheels with dhg. Are they 17's or 18's? Any rubbing issues with sportlines? BTW looks great.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Black Wheels for teh win!!! Looks good man

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Black4592 said:
I like black wheels with dhg. Are they 17's or 18's? Any rubbing issues with sportlines? BTW looks great.

They are 18x9 with 275/35's, I have not done any extreme cornering yet but so far no rubbing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dang that looks amazing!

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Looks awesome!!! I've been on the fence about jumping on board the fr500 ship...but your pics finally sold me! Are you running the factory springs still?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
tcbullitt said:
how much did the sportlines actually drop the car?

josh
Atleast 2 inches, just remember when you go that low you atleast need camber/caster plates and speedbumps are your enemy!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Black4592 said:
There is some minor rubbing, I have driven the car a little harder, when I turn hard right I believe it is rubbing the backside of the plastic wheel well. And on the highway at more spirited speeds when I hit a dip in the road it rubs occaisionally on the drivers side. I might need to go down 1 tire size up front.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts