Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sold the CCWs a few weeks back. Got tired of spending 30-40 minutes per wheel cleaning and polishing, and I didn't like that you couldn't see the brakes very well through the spokes. I also wanted a different, more subtle-mean look...so that's why I chose what I did. I also like the mesh style wheel, so atleast that part is similar.

The new wheels are by True Forged...the Chicane model, 3-piece forged aluminum.
Fronts are 18x9, rears are 18x11. Completely powdercoated satin black with chrome assembly bolts for a hint of contrast.

Just over 2" worth of lip on the front wheels, and the rear wheels have a 4" lip.

Front tires are 275 Nitto 555s, while rears are 315 Nitto NT 01s. Those tires + the IRS = an awesome ride.

The chrome lugs are temporary, as my black set is on order. I also have a set
of BULLITT etched center caps coming, too.......and a custom etched shift knob.

Hope the purists don't cry too much. :lol:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Looks awesome!! I love the new wheels! Definately something different.

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
Holy ****, I love the stance

damn... popping wood here

lol

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As always, your photos are outstanding................................

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Very nice David.

I love this one:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys! I hope to hit up some shows this year and do some damage.

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
You will!!!

Now when you drive around, people will be running for cover, moms will be taking their children hurriedly inside.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Freaking awesome!!!

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Absolutely awesome david, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Frankenstang said:
You will!!!

Now when you drive around, people will be running for cover, moms will be taking their children hurriedly inside.

haha

You know, it was recommended that I do the Mach hood and shaker to "finish off" the look...lol

Not too sure I want to do that, though.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you, John and Mike!

·
Car Whisperer
21,384 Posts
Graves said:
haha

You know, it was recommended that I do the Mach hood and shaker to "finish off" the look...lol

Not too sure I want to do that, though.
well you know what I think...........................do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, now you need the black fuel filler too. mines already on.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Now that look is what I'd call "ATTITUDE". Nice.

·
Registered
429 Posts
AWWEESOMEE pics man, wish I could get some shots like that. New rims look sick and those 315s and 18s are insane. I want to do the 01 Cobra front in the future. I wish the chin fit better though, thats the only thing that bothers me about it.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Frankenstang said:
well you know what I think...........................do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, now you need the black fuel filler too. mines already on.

Glad I have your approval! lol

Some folks aren't too keen on having a twin rolling around.

I'm going to pick up the fuel door sometime. The black ones now match my wheels with the chrome assembly bolts.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bullitt2436KM said:
AWWEESOMEE pics man, wish I could get some shots like that. New rims look sick and those 315s and 18s are insane. I want to do the 01 Cobra front in the future. I wish the chin fit better though, thats the only thing that bothers me about it.

I've seen a 99/01 Cobra specific chin spoiler similar to the Mach, but it's a little larger. I'd have to see it in person to make a call on buying it or not.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Simply awesome update to your ride! Alot of people don't like "customization" but I'm not one of them. Great choices of mods, and those wheels are insane!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts