Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please let us know what products you would like to see go on group buy. Keep in mind we carry all Ford racing products from the mild at heart to the extreem hardcore asphalt grinder. Send your request to [email protected] remember theres strength in numbers. One suggestion is superchargers. We carry both Novi 1000 Paxton kits rated for 6-12lbs max boost. And the Novi 2000 rated for 8-30 max boost. Happy holidays to everyone and have a safe New Year. Send us your input.

Sincerely,
FordSpeed.com
Staff

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I'd like to see gears done in a group buy. Seems many of us want to switch to 3:73. Those two piece drilled/slotted rotors by Baer Racing would be cool too.

·
Registered
92 Posts
aluminum driveshafts

or wheelie bars

what is fordspeed's relation to ford? is it a branch of ford or anything like that?

·
Registered
822 Posts
A supercharger group by would be my first suggestion..after that, most mods are cheap.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I would be interested in the driveshaft and the drilled-rotors.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I'd like to get a set of BBK Long Tube Headers and offroad H-pipe in mid to late '02 (after we move into new house). My biggest fear is the high cost of the parts and ever harder installation. A cheap set of parts would make the install that much easier to swallow.

A discounted aluminum driveshaft and 3.73 gears would also be nice. In the long term, how about a set of cheap cams, something with a mild lope at idle.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Oh and as for superchargers, I'd like to see a group purchase on a roots type (or screw type) positive displacement blower.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Rob,
I'm with you. I'd love to find a deal on the BBK long tubes and matching off-road H. I know installation is a PITA but a discount would have us all installing them and finding short-cuts.
Nate

·
Registered
981 Posts
Supercharger AND gears........I already ordered the aluminum driveshaft :sad:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Were making Santas 2001 group buy list now. We currently are not a distributor for Baer products we cant offer the rotors at this time. BBK long tube with a high enough demand we can work some good deals on this product. We need to get the count on serious supercharger inquires. Paxton is giving us some incredible incentives to move product which gives buyers the best deal. Everyone intrested in a supercharger under the tree this year get together now. Three kits is the starting point. We will get the post up later today.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
pretty cool Eric! you actually come here and asked us what we would be interested in seeing you offer us!!you don't see that kind of interest from many people and i know you tries hard to correct the problems a few members had!!!!
i bought my driveshaft AND Tri-Ax from you guys and am VERY happy!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Also, how 'bout Steeda timing adjusters and pulleys?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE> Thanks Marty,Im glad to see every one happy. And I enjoy bringing specials to the Bullitt club. You all have been very good to us and we look forwards to a successfull new year with everyone.

On 2001-12-07 12:06, mystang99 wrote:
pretty cool Eric! you actually come here and asked us what we would be interested in seeing you offer us!!you don't see that kind of interest from many people and i know you tries hard to correct the problems a few members had!!!!
i bought my driveshaft AND Tri-Ax from you guys and am VERY happy!

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

·
Registered
203 Posts
I would be interested in an aluminum driveshaft, gears and supercharger.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts