Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased my Dark Highland Green Bullitt #3739 from a dealer in Long Island City, NY on Aug 30. I live in Nashua, NH some 250 miles from the dealership I bought the car from. As we were driving to Universal Ford, we caught a glimpse of the World Trade Center Towers. Little did I know that approx two weeks later, the unthinkable would happen. The build sheet for the car was printed on June 27... the day before my birthday. Now, being a goalie, I am somewhat superstitious. But this blows my mind. The car was built the day before my birthday, hey, it has to be built before I can recieve it, right! And to see the Twin Towers two weeks before they are gone.... This is no lie, it is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth...so help me God!!! The car has won three trophies at local car shows. Two first places and a runner-up. The runner-up was at a Camaro show. It has only been in three car shows. I think this car was made for me!!! Please tell me what you think. My email is [email protected] Thank you

1 - 2 of 2 Posts