Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, newb here from the Chicagoland area. I don't own a Bullitt but I almost bought one before I got my 1999 GT. Some of you have some nice looking rides on here! Anyways, heres a picture of my GT.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Very nice GT! I think your car looks great!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC, nice GT! Is this your first Mustang?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rare Pony said:
Welcome to IMBOC, nice GT! Is this your first Mustang?
Yes sir, had it since I was 16 and I'm 22 now.

WeeMan97 said:
yes i am...blinkstang made my sig for me.
Oh yeah I know him, are you on that site often? I'm usually on there more then any other site. I think I may have met you before too, wern't you at our meet & greet in April?

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
yes i was...ya i'm really bad with people tho...i only really know blane, becky, manzo, kyle, oswald, eric and shaggy

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
yes sir palos heights....you arent by chance the owner of the DHG off of cicero and like 97thish? are you?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Red99MustangMan said:
Yes sir, had it since I was 16 and I'm 22 now.

I'm about the turn the Bullitt over to my 17 year old son. Any words of wisdom for him about being a young Mustang driver. Do you do anything stupid that you've since regretted?:guilty:

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
YES! speeding is bad i just got my 90 in a 45 taken care of (was not doin 90 cop supposed paced me at 90 after he came from a dead stop over 1.4mi from where i was) and burnouts are fun but cost too much money!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Dude,your GT looks sweet.You just don't have any '99 GT,you've got the actual limited anniversary model!!!!:shine: The side skirts,spoiler,quarter scoops,honeycomb on the decklid,and hood scoop specific to that model....anymore pics? :wink: Oh,and welcome!

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
WeeMan97 said:
yes sir palos heights....you arent by chance the owner of the DHG off of cicero and like 97thish? are you?
105th and central. I have seen you on LaGrange rd a few months ago I was turning right on 111th and you kept heading north I seen you at the last minute. My car is all stock, it has the front end mask and bullitt center caps and lug nuts. There are 2 more dhg bullitts in the area one heavily modified and the other was stock with tinted windows. They are great cars you dont see them that much.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
ya i know the "heavily modded" owner dont let what he says scare u. the guy cool tho. just from what i have heard from people i know driving it. it seems well heavy.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts