Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say hi! I just bought #3143 DHG on Thursday. So far, I am loving it. I've been checking out this site for a couple of weeks and just decided to sign up the other day. Anyways, that's all for now.

Later
-Jason

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
welcome aboard jason.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Hi Jason,
Well, I'm the former owner of 3143. I don't know how much you are into the Bullitts yet, but there is a much prized item known as the third sticker. It's rather hard to come by. There is one hologram Bullitt number sticker on the strut tower (which is faded beyond reading on your car) and a second one under the back seat. Ford keeps a third one as a back up and will send it to you on request. Well, I have that sticker. If you want to PM me with your address, I would be glad to send it to you, no charge. I just didn't want to leave it at the dealer as I was sure they would just throw it away.

Did they give you the other items I left with the car (sales brochure, window sticker?), or did they throw them away as well?

I hope you're happy with the car. I had a lot of fun with it. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kevin

·
Car Whisperer
20,780 Posts
Welcome to another FL Bullitthead!!!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome to IMBOC from Virginia, enjoy your Bullitt!

·
Premium Member
6,272 Posts
Hi Jason,
Is there any other car anywhere that has such an identity and allows such continuity of owners? I love Bullitts!

I think it is amazing that you and Kevin can communicate and pass on items and keep the car's history continuous. Your car is a "loved" Bullitt. It has had incredible care by Kevin. I don't know what you paid for it but, given the quality of care, there couldn't be a better car deal anywhere and all because of the nature of the Bullitt and the nature of the owners.

Jason, I hope you can take part in the Mustang show in Orlando in February (Waterford Lakes Mall). Last year we had a dozen Bullitts all in a row at the entrance to the show. With the new Bullitt, it will be even better I'm sure. DHG3143 was there last year and I had a chance to talk to Kevin and learn first-hand how much he babied that car.

I will be bringing my DHG to Florida this winter so I am planning to be there with the Bullitt. Last year I had my 04 GT at the show but this year I will be able to take part in the Bullitt happening!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Thanks for the kind words, Rick. I will be back at Waterford Lakes in February. I'll have the GT though.

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Welcome..jason:D...an ditto what PhotoRick said

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Nice,welcome aboard!!!It's awesome to see you got a Bullitt that was owned by another member here (PhotoRick) that knows it's history.!!!Cool stuff!

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
Welcome to the site! Kevin is a super great guy and he babied that car greatly, as you can probably tell. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet in the upcomming Waterford Lakes show here in the Orlando area.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Jason, Welcome to IMBOC! Enjoy your ride!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Jason: Welcome to Bullitt country. Glad your Bullitt could stay in Florida.

·
Car Whisperer
20,780 Posts
Kevin, time for a new signature pic with the new ride!!!!!

·
Registered
923 Posts
My chin spoiler will be in this week. Then I'll change it and post pictures.

KO

·
Registered
923 Posts
Jason,
I just mailed out your hologram sticker and a few other small items. Let me know when you get them.

I wish I had kept the new window sticker so I could have given it to you. I should have figured that the dealer would just throw it out.

KO

·
Premium Member
1,023 Posts
I don't remember now, but is Ford still giving out copies of window stickers if requested? I know there was a thread earlier in the year that I followed and got a copy of mine (although I was lucky enough to get the original from the previous owner).

1 - 20 of 44 Posts