Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,like the title says.I've been signed on for a while,just finally saying eh!!!
I own a 2003 GT,Satin Silver Clearcoat with premium package.In '01 i was originally set to purchase a Bullitt,can't remember which # anymore,but i backed out after having a bad gut feeling (and i still got that Bullitt DVD box set Ford gave us Canadians LOL,and still un open to this day),and sure enough,that week we (my wife,and i) found out we were expecting our first child.So i kept my ol' 85 Mustang GT as it was paid for,but i kept thinking about that Bullitt,and by 2003,i just wanted a brand spanking new GT.So in April,i purchased the current GT i have now and i chose silver because i liked how the Bullitt rims looked with that color.It's no Bullitt,but the bullitt was my inspiration to what i have done to my GT.Will post pics up.
Cheers!

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
Very Nice!...I often thought that silver should have been an option for the Bullitt....after all, how many times have you heard the phrase "Silver Bullitt"? :D...anyway..thanks for posting the pics!

·
Registered
7,977 Posts
Welcome aboard and great looking car, where did you get the headrests ?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
You've done a great job with the car-looks awesome! John R :cool:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.
Still more going into this non stop toy.I have a Bullitt intake that is fully ported yet to put on,which i need some parts to get this started,so if anyone has anything kicking around to help me get this intake on,let me know.
As for the headrests,they are from an '83 mustang GT.My Gt got ripped when it came down the line and was given those small headrests....They really spicen up the interior....i thought,LOL!!!
Again,thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Wow, awesome car, what suspension work do you have? I'm pretty sure I need my car to sit like yours :) +1 on the headrests, very creative/classy.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Underhood pics please, UNDERHOOD!!!!! I like to SEE the power!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Again thank you....
As for the suspension,i have the Eibach Sportlines all around,with Maximum Motorsports urathane spring iscolators,plus with the stock upper iscolator up front to give some extra clearance,got tired of scrapping my exhaust,and rashing my chin spoiler...LOL!
As for the power,not much,Stock '03 long block with ported upper plenum,and plenum/intake spacer,VT stage II n/a cams with comp valve springs,a custom cold air intake i fabbed up,and a drop in K&N filter.
Car runs 13.11 at 106mph,and sometimes 107 mph,depends on the day.
I have a fully ported Bullitt intake waiting to gon still,but need all the pieces to go with it yet,so far i do have the Bullitt altenator,and intake tube.
Anyhoo...here are some more pics,as recent from last sunday.
And ItalianDHG#0754,i love your Bullitt,done very tastefully.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Still lovin it. No wonder you car loks to be the same height, We have the same basic suspension except I have some more additions. You should just keep it going and make it "THE SILVER BULLITT" Be the only one out there. You will need the sideskirts, C-pillars, scoop deletes, Propper emblem, get rid of the fog lights and find a complete interior and Bullitt brake kit. I think that would rock! Then you could come to all the Bullitt events and such.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts