Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow Bullitt Heads. Another new '08 Bullitt owner here and first time posting. I've had my "DHG B" since 12/22/07 and I'm almost too embarrassed to say I don't know my series number:rolleyes: . I'm out of town right now (Arizona) for another week, but as soon as I get back to Virginia I'll post it up. I must be missing the car; I drove thru a Ford dealership lot this weekend just to look at the Mustangs:wink:

chip

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
WELCOME TO OUR WORLD ... CONGRATS ON THE NEW RIDE ~ !!!:smile:

·
Registered
591 Posts
No worries about not remembering your Bullitt number. The time to worry is when you can't recall when you DIDN'T know your B's number by heart! ;)

·
Registered
606 Posts
chip721 said:
Hello fellow Bullitt Heads. Another new '08 Bullitt owner here and first time posting. I've had my "DHG B" since 12/22/07 and I'm almost too embarrassed to say I don't know my series number:rolleyes: . I'm out of town right now (Arizona) for another week, but as soon as I get back to Virginia I'll post it up. I must be missing the car; I drove thru a Ford dealership lot this weekend just to look at the Mustangs:wink:

chip

I was just Phoenix and did the Ford dealer tour as well!! Couldn't find any Bullitts though.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I was just Phoenix and did the Ford dealer tour as well!! Couldn't find any Bullitts though.
There were only a couple of Bullitts on the lots here in Phoenix right now (as of last week). :frown: I think one was at Bell Ford and the other at, I think, Superstition Ford. According to the Ford web site there are at least twice that many on lots in Tucson. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
...and I'm in Yuma, AZ. So I think the chances of a Bullitt sighting here are slightly less:cool: .

·
Registered
417 Posts
chip721 said:
...and I'm in Yuma, AZ. So I think the chances of a Bullitt sighting here are slightly less:cool: .
Yea Anderson automotive isn't the highest volume Ford dealer... thats for sure!

If you're wondering how I know that I lived in Yuma for 5+ years. I decided I need a break from Phoenix back in the 90's and took a job out at YPG. Great place to live though I prefer seeing Yuma in my rear view mirror! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts