Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...I got all registered...and varified...wanted to post up pix...but no joy, I guess until after my 1st post. What gives?

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
969 Posts
patricia,

welcome to imboc! i see you are from cane ridge. is this the cane ridge located near the I-24/bell road area? i used to live a few miles from there as a child by percy priest lake. great to have another tennessean around! there are a few of us from the nashville and surrounding area.

·
Premium Member
4,220 Posts
Can't have enough Bullittheads is what I say:)
Welcome Patricia
Patricia is my Wifes name

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,874 Posts
Glad you're with us, Patricia. Enjoy your Bullitt and welcome to IMBOC. Patricia was my 1st true love's name, so you've got to be all right! :lol:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BiteTheBullitt0793 said:
patricia,

welcome to imboc! i see you are from cane ridge. is this the cane ridge located near the I-24/bell road area? i used to live a few miles from there as a child by percy priest lake. great to have another tennessean around! there are a few of us from the nashville and surrounding area.
Yes, that is correct. We are on the other side of I-24 from Priest Lake. I am curious to know how many of us are from Middle TN.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for all of the warm welcomes. I am and plan on enjoying this car. I love the feel and sound! :cloud9: I am anxious to see how it handles on the road course, but a little more leary about putting her out there. But knowing me, come May, I'll have her on the track. :cool:

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Welcome Patricia. From the windy city. enjoy the club, you will find out what a love we all have for our rides. Be Safe JOHN

·
Registered
969 Posts
patricia,

in middle tn there is TigerHonaker from franklin, 08Shifter from springfield, you, and me. there are a couple more spread out through the state. jester is from the jackson area. i believe there is someone in memphis and someone in knoxville too. we'll figure it all out one day.

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Hi Patricia!

Welcome from NYC. :)

TN people are great. First Class all the way! Terry and Mark initiated me into IMBOC last May, when I flew to KY to pick up my Bullitt! :) :) :)

Enjoy your Bullitt and your time here on IMBOC!!!

Steve

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.