Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Do you mean 519? He has been registered here since 2005 I believe. I posted on there as well when I read his post about the '01's. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Wow that's an intersting thread ;-)... I looked at the Bullitt as being a GT with the mods I would want to do if I purchased a GT. Plus it has some history being tied to the movie ;-)...

Oh well you can't please every one! But I LOVE the Bullitt ;-)... And I'm keeping mine for a very long time. Heck look how long I have had my 68. Since 1979 :shine:

Happy Friday everyone.

Bud

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
He is probobly just a punk kid still in Highschool.

It's like I said in there. Kids back when I was in highschool would bash and hate on my 68'Coupe with motor work, built tranny and suspention, and talk about the S2000 with turbos and B17 swapped Civics and RB26 skylines and 2JZ80 supras and tell me my car was crap and Imports rule. I was like, hmm I love the 98 supras, I can't wait to own one.

Then they would drive away in either a KIA, Beat up civic, Saturn or their moms minivan.

I always hated when kids would use cars they will never own in a argument. lol

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
For a second, I considered registering to voice my opinion. I honestly believe that they are nothing more than high-schoolers wasting time on their summer break. Joining a Stang site to down Stangs indicates their obvious lack of maturity. Friggin morons!

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
Who gives a s*** what they say? I say this: my car, my money, you can like it or not, I really, really do not care. And I could add this: up yours

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
as far as i can tell, he must be my son's age (11) and still building cars on need for speed undergroud for his ps2. 1000 hp skyline? whetever. sure those cars can be quick. but i love the history of my bullitt. plus the chics dig it.

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
Mr.BULLITT said:
He is probobly just a punk kid still in Highschool.

It's like I said in there. Kids back when I was in highschool would bash and hate on my 68'Coupe with motor work, built tranny and suspention, and talk about the S2000 with turbos and B17 swapped Civics and RB26 skylines and 2JZ80 supras and tell me my car was crap and Imports rule. I was like, hmm I love the 98 supras, I can't wait to own one.

Then they would drive away in either a KIA, Beat up civic, Saturn or their moms minivan.

I always hated when kids would use cars they will never own in a argument. lol
hey now discrimination is not necessary...j/k

My high school is practically the exact same. This one kid keeps begging me to race his little neon. me and my buddy (who owns a 1980 Trans Am with a 455) just sit around and laugh at all the idiots and ricers.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
What a little squarrel...... Doesn't even know his golden cafe Skyline with 1000 HP is non streetable race car...... I can go over to Racingjunk.com and buy a Fox Body faster than his wussy rice moble

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
I remember some negative comments about the GT 500 also, I can't seem to remember what site that was.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I know you all are passionate about your Bullitts, but why do you get involved in arguuments with tards???
Everyone here knows "What a Bullitt is". No, it is not a HP Monster. Who doesn't want more poinies pushing our Stangs? It is a Mustang that stands alone. It doesn't need any flash or pazaz. The Bullitt is an enthusiasts car. It's special (Not like short bus special) It has Charactor! A GT without a spoiler that demands attention even when it is sitting still.
Stop the Insanity!! Don't let these Maroons get you all worked up!!!

Mike

·
Registered
816 Posts
jeatkinson208 said:
hey now discrimination is not necessary...j/k

My high school is practically the exact same. This one kid keeps begging me to race his little neon. me and my buddy (who owns a 1980 Trans Am with a 455) just sit around and laugh at all the idiots and ricers.

Right on!! John don't get wrapped up in that crap!! Besides Some of those 4 bangers are pretty quick! That would suck loosing to one!!:)

·
Charles
13,300 Posts
I met 519 at FFW and he seemed pretty nice. No bashing or anything. I guess he's hanging around to many haters and its rubbed off. No one is making "affordable" high HP cars. The Mustang is a great deal with tons of upgrade potential. Its also very clear both have no clue about the history of the Bullitt and why it was made. Its their loss. Let 'em hate.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts