Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
either that or Cliff Claven from Cheers has my package stuffed under his barstool!..Its been weeks and still no sign of my membership goodies.Maybe its being delivered by way of mule train(I said "mule" not mustang)arrrggghh!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
B-Man has a real job and only runs this Site on a "as time permits" basis.

He has indicated that you are now a Supporting Member by your status on all of your posts. I am sure he will get your Member's Kit out to you as soon as he can.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dont get me wrong

oh dont take that as a slam on B-Man,hes sent it out like he promised.Its the mail service I have issues with.The old 'not rain nor sleet nor snow 'thing is really the issue here.Had non of the three and they still are slower than the second coming of CHRIST!.To reiterate,B-man has nothing to do with the slowwwww delivery process,and I realize the task of running this sight can be a thankless job.Props to B-man.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Canada Post blows chunks. 'Nuff said.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Just to shed some light.. Canada post took over 9 days to deliver from the time it was post marked unti the time I received it this week.

B-Man did his job efficiently, but the postal system,Canada-Post included, didn't.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts