Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the recent return of (my favorite) Darcy Tucker to the Leafs lineup I thought it might be interesting to see who in the NHL you just can't stand. Also maybe a guy on your team that you know everybody else hates that you like because he's on your team.

For me I already mentioned Tucker as the guy I like that most cant stand. I also like Sean Avery even though I could care less about the Rangers. As for the guys I don't like-Pretty much anybody in Red Wings colors...:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
Chris Chelios. Not sure why, I just can't stand him! I wish he would retire already! :lol:

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
Gary Buttman

He's ruined the game.
Excellent choice and someone should buy this man some elevator shoes so he looks like he is actually standing up.

Sean Avery is public enemy No 1 in these parts these days. Chris Neil , Jeremy Roenick, and of course Dave "The Hammer" Schultz. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Anyone in a Kings uniform...boo!!!...but thats just me....ok......

btw....you Canadians bringing the beer to tha shootout...right?:lol:...i had to ask...

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Sydney Crosby - little snot nose kid whose head is wayyyy to big.

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
dg517 said:
Anyone in a Kings uniform...boo!!!...but thats just me....ok......

btw....you Canadians bringing the beer to tha shootout...right?:lol:...i had to ask...
Have we ever let you down yet Dennis? :rotfl:

Black4592 said:
Sydney Crosby - little snot nose kid whose head is wayyyy to big.
Another excellent selection

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Sheesh.. You whiners.. Switch to Football or something. :lol:

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
kaylan1521 said:
Football is a womens sport.

I didnt know that:D

Nope...you never let us down:lol:....btw..how do ya smuggle all that down here?:rotfl:

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Jarko Ruutu..I was sad when he left the Canucks to go to the pens...

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Pronger.

Sid is okay. Hockey probably was able to stay in Pittsburgh because of him. He also could have demanded a much larger contract (and gotten it). Not nearly as cockey as Lindros (remember Lindros' Dad too) when he entered the league.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wolverine said:
Pronger.

Sid is okay. Hockey probably was able to stay in Pittsburgh because of him. He also could have demanded a much larger contract (and gotten it). Not nearly as cockey as Lindros (remember Lindros' Dad too) when he entered the league.

Plus in defense of Crosby, so far it seems as though he is living up to the hype that surrounded him coming into the league.
I can understand you saying Pronger-Longtime nemesis of the Wings. Pretty chippy player too. If I were forming a team though I'd take him. His temper still gets the best of him a bit though, did you see what happenend against Pheonix-Shot by Handzus at the whistle (maybe a bit after) and Pronger lit him up, got the 10 minute + game special.
Watched a bit of the Wings/Blues game last night, how does Detroit continue to get such good young players? It's like a factory....sheesh

·
Registered
740 Posts
Daniel Alfredsson, he gets under my skin, don't know why. Zdeno Chara, another one I don't like.

·
Premium Member
2,355 Posts
If we are including players from days gone by...Patrick Roy. I always hated him despite the fact that he was one of the greatest goalies of all time. I thought he was way too cocky.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Dave "The Hammer" Schultz.

Oh ya, I did not like Bobby Clarke as a player and hated him even more as a General Manager.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Definitely anyone in a Wings jersey or an Avalanche jersey. I also can't stand Michael Pecca!

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Bullitt_02229 said:
Definitely anyone in a Wings jersey or an Avalanche jersey. I also can't stand Michael Pecca!

Wings or Avalanche? Usually people hate one or the other, but not both :lol:
I have to confess to liking Micheal Pecca, he plays bigger than he is. But guys like that make a lot of enemies along the way....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts