Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Thats almost sad. He probably really thinks he bought a bullitt.

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
I gave him a reply too

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Nothing says "class" to me more than taking a picture of your car in front of your grafitti laden fence. Sad part is, I think he lives around here.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
Hey Pete, I don't think he likes our comments. :lol:

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
4fit? said:
lol. I don't think he's too keen on mine either. :lol:
We should cool it. He's liable to pull his sagging pants up and twist his ear-tip covering cap to the side a little more, then we'd really be in trouble.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I cant believe this guy...who does he think he is honestly? I bet its an automatic too lol! Because they made soooo many bullitts in autos haha

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rblack4405 said:
ure----sad
:lol: If you think that's sad, look at his other post to me. :lol:

"mods arnt finished home boy worry bout ure self be for ne thang rite interior.all emblems were already on tha car.as the heart of it a bullitt is all that matters.everything will be changed thats needs to b "

Oh, America's youth. Ain't it grand!? :lol:

And my reply to him:

"English dude.......type English. I can't understand a damn thing you just said.I did see the "as the heart of it a bullitt is all that matters" line. Huh? When it comes down to it, "home boy", there is NOTHING Bullitt about the car. At the heart of it, it is a GT. And there is nothing wrong with that at all. But, dude, you gotta stop calling it a Bullitt. It's not.....never has been.....never will be."

·
Registered
346 Posts
:lol: I just read this guys profile and it says he's 24! 24 years old and he still does not know proper English

·
Premium Member
1,458 Posts
hahahaha, thats great. I love how he talks **** to me and you jumped right in Jeff....

also if you watch his vid, at the very end what is more than likely his car is side by side with a "13 second nova"...this guy really needs to pick his battles better, lol

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
TheCat033 said:
hahahaha, thats great. I love how he talks **** to me and you jumped right in Jeff....

also if you watch his vid, at the very end what is more than likely his car is side by side with a "13 second nova"...this guy really needs to pick his battles better, lol
Us Bullitt guys stick together. lol. Just bugs the hell out of me when someone goes straight on the defensive.

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
It looks like he does have a bullitt in the video before the nova race. But they look like a bunch of jerkoffs, he sure talks that way.

·
Registered
9,082 Posts
They are a new group that has sprung up around here. At Biff's last Friday a bunch of them came through over-revving their engines. When you have 50 other Mustangs there that sound essentially the same, who do you think you're impressing? Now, come in revving that 700 hp 6-71 blown Henry J...that's impressive.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Did yall see he put pictures up of his real bullitt? It probably isnt even his just his friends since he doesnt know the serial number by heart! lol Still cant believe this guy getting so worked up when he knew he was lying when he started...get what you asked for!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts