1,934 Posts
A little dirty?!?!?!

You should be ashamed.

hehe, good looking pics Rico. :)

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
Sweet pics.

When I see the pic of the car sitting across the road, I can't help but think of that scene in Doc Hollywood when his beautiful Porsche gets munched when he parks it like that...
Hurry!!!!! get her out of there!!!!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

·
Registered
2019 DHG - K4426
123 Posts
I guess when the weather brakes we think alike. Great Pic's, What kit did you use to lower it? Very Nice Stance. Come on Spring!

·
Registered
29,355 Posts
Very Nice Look ..............

Rico#890<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1920770", true); </SCRIPT>
<! FIRST NAME START>aka "Rico"

Nice Look sitting Low and Mean..............

Say did You know there are Other Chicago Members on IMBOC ???????

Like this Guy :
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post1876189 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date -->
09-19-2008, 01:59 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right>#1 <INPUT id=plist_1876189 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[1876189] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>cpd0924<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1876189", true); </SCRIPT>

aka "JOHN"

<! FIRST NAME STOP>

Mega BullittHead​
http://www.imboc.com/forums/image.php?u=9570&dateline=1234132010

<! BULLITT INFO START>cpd0924's Garage
08 DHG 0924
<! BULLITT INFO STOP>Join Date: Mar 2008

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Heck of a Nice Person.

You Chicago Members might want to PM one another and get together.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Looks freaking BEAUTIFUL!

Awwww damnit. Everytime I see your car RICO, makes me want that LOW of a drop! BEAUTIFUL!

How's the ride? Bottom out much?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey guys something weird about the lowering of it. On Saturday I went a local ford dealer to get my oil change. I parked next to a shelby and we had the exact same stance! So come to find out the frpp springs are made by Eibach? Anyways when I bought the car I was told they put on the Eibach sportlines...so i have no clue what springs Im running but Im 99.9 % sure I have frpp springs?!?! lol

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jymontoya said:
Looks freaking BEAUTIFUL!

Awwww damnit. Everytime I see your car RICO, makes me want that LOW of a drop! BEAUTIFUL!

How's the ride? Bottom out much?
Well the ride has been very harsh lately because I live in the city...full of potholes and speed bumps! Ive been having to drive it everyday to work for 2 weeks now because my brothers car went out on him. He has a family so I dont think twice about giving up the Nissa Sextera to him. It didnt bother me at first but it is very brutal with all the potholes everywhere. I think I will definitly change out my struts n shocks here very soon.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
tigerhonaker said:
Rico#890<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1920770", true); </SCRIPT>
<! FIRST NAME START>aka "Rico"

Nice Look sitting Low and Mean..............

Say did You know there are Other Chicago Members on IMBOC ???????

Like this Guy :
<!-- this is not the last post shown on the page --><TABLE class=tborder id=post1876189 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"><!-- status icon and date -->
09-19-2008, 01:59 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right>#1 <INPUT id=plist_1876189 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[1876189] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>cpd0924<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1876189", true); </SCRIPT>

aka "JOHN"

<! FIRST NAME STOP>

Mega BullittHead​
http://www.imboc.com/forums/image.php?u=9570&dateline=1234132010

<! BULLITT INFO START>cpd0924's Garage
08 DHG 0924
<! BULLITT INFO STOP>Join Date: Mar 2008

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Heck of a Nice Person.

You Chicago Members might want to PM one another and get together.

guys!

Terry,

We kinda talked about it in another thread and I will meet up with any of them anytime. When we do meet up I will take ALOT of pictures for you guys!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Rico#890 said:
Hey guys something weird about the lowering of it. On Saturday I went a local ford dealer to get my oil change. I parked next to a shelby and we had the exact same stance! So come to find out the frpp springs are made by Eibach? Anyways when I bought the car I was told they put on the Eibach sportlines...so i have no clue what springs Im running but Im 99.9 % sure I have frpp springs?!?! lol
The PRO KIT is said to be the same as the FRPP springs, but yours DEFINITELY looks lower than the PRO KIT or the FRPP springs....

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well I wouldnt have thought otherwise until I parked next to the Shelby. We have the exact same size tires and rims and we had the exact same stance. I have seen other S197s with the prokit and I agree that it looks like it sits lower than that but so does the shelby.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Lowering looks soo cool, too bad a sacrifice in ride has to be made to achieve it..

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Rico#890 said:
Well I wouldnt have thought otherwise until I parked next to the Shelby. We have the exact same size tires and rims and we had the exact same stance. I have seen other S197s with the prokit and I agree that it looks like it sits lower than that but so does the shelby.
Not going to argue with you, BUT....

Unless you measured, I think your eyes may have deceived you...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
jymontoya said:
Not going to argue with you, BUT....

Unless you measured, I think you eyes may have deceived you...
No argument from me. Your helping me out here! lol Maybe I will measure from the ground to wheel well on mine and someone can measure theirs on a stock bullitt?

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
DF - 28 1/2"
PF - 28 3/8"
DR - 29 3/8"
PR - 29 3/8"

BUT this is with the weight of the Saleen 475 kit, so I'm lower by about 1/8"-1/4" in the front.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts