Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,283 Posts
Very nice, John. With 1600 miles, it seems less likely that this one has been as neglected as the previously discussed black Bullitt with something near 100 miles.

But here is a question for all .................

Is anyone aware of a stock 2001 Bullitt that, in the past year, has sold for anywhere near $21,900?

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
4fit? said:
Nope, they aren't going to see $21,900 for that. Beautiful car though. And nice to know that even after just 1600 miles, the damn EGR is already rusted.
Rusted EGR = a non-climate controlled garage. That car will probably have some other issues as well. Like a leaky steering rack. Seems like the cars that sit all the time loose the seals on the steering. There are more than two people around here with that issue:exclaim: :redface:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Not Bad

If I had $20-K I'd go for it. May seem a little steep but what can I say ... I love the 2001 model.:dhg01: :badgrin:

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
New battery also...........

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
Rusted EGR = a non-climate controlled garage. That car will probably have some other issues as well. Like a leaky steering rack. Seems like the cars that sit all the time loose the seals on the steering. There are more than two people around here with that issue:exclaim: :redface:
If you're not counting 02445 in this number, make it 3. I've fixed that problem already, but others keep popping up....

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Did you read- "and the shift action from the five speed is a JOY in particular" -
"The only modern Mustangs that have shown the're holding their own as COLLECTABLES"
OK ????? Nice pics though, A Jewel!

·
Premium Member
2,298 Posts
My stock True Blue always has an asking price of $15K with I think 8500 miles now. I don't need to sell it but if someone made that offer it would be out of here.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
All 3 Are Nice Rides !!!

BlueBullitt2180 said:
My stock True Blue always has an asking price of $15K with I think 8500 miles now. I don't need to sell it but if someone made that offer it would be out of here.
Which TB are you specifically talking about ... The TB with the flames or the other one? :dhg01: :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,739 Posts
The stock one. It's the farthest away in the signature and the one on the right below. It has chrome rims (the 4 originals are in boxes) MRT hood struts and a shorty antenna. We take it out from time to time to a car show or Mustang meeting.

Gail

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
bluebullitt2180.1 said:
The stock one. It's the farthest away in the signature and the one on the right below. It has chrome rims (the 4 originals are in boxes) MRT hood struts and a shorty antenna. We take it out from time to time to a car show or Mustang meeting.

Gail
OK ... Is it the TB with flames or the other one ... ???

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
OOOOHHH ... SO IT's THAT ONE ?!?!?!?!?!

COOL ... That's the one I thought it was ... (but just had to ask, Ya know ... ???).

I'll pass it on to the individual that was interested. THANKS for clearing that up for Gail. :badgrin:

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
I like the other one as well. But like I have posted before, I want to retire. These Midshifts, days shifts that are like slave crews, and eveneings with tons of work to do are just gettting to my tired old lazy butt... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
DavidMidgley said:
I like the other one as well. But like I have posted before, I want to retire. These Midshifts, days shifts that are like slave crews, and eveneings with tons of work to do are just gettting to my tired old lazy butt... :rolleyes:
That's the same thing I deal with (which sometimes carries over to weekends). I got a little further to go to retirement. As for me, I'm the type that will retire and be happy (and lazy) as all get out for about the first 2 weeks, then I'll start complaining that I'm bored. I'm working on a couple of things now to help keep me busy if and when that magical time comes.

·
Premium Member
816 Posts
I can't retire..

I'd be a miserable SOB if I do, and my wife has already advised me she is just going to shoot me and put me out of my misery.. :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts