Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

What is your favorite era of car on this thread?

• 20s-30s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40s & street rods

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 50s classics

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 60s muscle

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • 70s-present

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • foreign & oddities (all years)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
38461 - 38480 of 38541 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
37,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,461
Methinks perhaps the Great One may indeed be aroused, regardless of the attire (or lack thereof) of the kuties in question, but would never admit to it, even at the prospect of being drawn and quartered. :oops:

·
37,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,462
hmmm...

·
37,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,463
Did I die, or is it just this website?

·
37,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,465
Time to throw in the towel? Show of hands?

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
;)No. Your still on the grid. Summertime and everyone is busy. Patience Watson:D

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
We need to get Paul (pwd72s) back to keep this thread moving. Jimbob needs some help so it does not look like he is talking to himself. I know a lot of people (including myself) watch this posts so don't "throw in the towel".

·
37,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,469 (Edited)
Pearl and I just got home from picking up some sandwiches for the boys at Mickey D's. But I didn't get a Quarter Pounder. I'm a tightwad. I settled for a lowly McDouble. Clown food. :(

Reactions: bullit4404

·
37,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,470 (Edited)
We need to get Paul (pwd72s) back to keep this thread moving. Jimbob needs some help so it does not look like he is talking to himself. I know a lot of people (including myself) watch this posts so don't "throw in the towel".
What do you mean, "looks like?" I do talk to myself! 😮

I got an e-mail from Paul yesterday and he said he just got his computer back from having Windows 10 put on. He was all bent out of shape because (just like us) he lost a lot of stuff in the switch. Said he'd give the "new improved IMBOC" a go, but that he may just hang it up if he doesn't like it. So...

We wait. (It's been my experience over the past 12 years that the people you really look forward to hearing from are fickle as hell. Stubborn and fickle and prone to pack up their bags and leave at the drop of a hat).

Guys like me, that you secretly wish would go hiking in the deep woods and get lost? We stick around. 😡

·
37,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,472 (Edited)
NOTICE: Due to COVID-19, interaction on Nifty 50s must only occur when wearing masks and practicing safe social distancing. Failure to comply will result in a $5,000 fine and 6 months in jail. A second offense will result in doubling of the original fine and jail time, plus public flogging. A third offense will result in public execution by hanging and/or firing squad.

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
(n)(n)(n)

Reactions: Jimbob

·
Premium Member
18,428 Posts
What do you mean, "looks like?" I do talk to myself! 😮

I got an e-mail from Paul yesterday and he said he just got his computer back from having Windows 10 put on. He was all bent out of shape because (just like us) he lost a lot of stuff in the switch. Said he'd give the "new improved IMBOC" a go, but that he may just hang it up if he doesn't like it. So...

We wait. (It's been my experience over the past 12 years that the people you really look forward to hearing from are fickle as hell. Stubborn and fickle and prone to pack up their bags and leave at the drop of a hat).

Guys like me, that you secretly wish would go hiking in the deep woods and get lost? We stick around. 😡
Dude! Who said anything about you going into the woods?

·
37,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,475
Dude! Who said anything about you going into the woods?
No one, probably. Just that little voice inside my head. :oops:

Could be a guy named Fife, though... :whistle:

·
37,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,476 (Edited)
THIS JUST IN!

As crazy at it seems, "Iron Mike" Tyson will be stepping back into the ring at 54 on Sept. 12! He'll square off against Roy Jones Jr. for an 8-Round Exhibition fight. Be there or be square! The only question is: Does he still have a taste for ears?

LINK TO STORY: Mike Tyson returning to boxing with eight-round exhibition vs. Roy Jones Jr. Sept. 12

LITTLE KNOWN FACT: Mike Tyson and I were both born on June 30. Same with Cher. What does it portend? Dunno. That I'd like to nibble on Cher's ear? Hmmm...

·
37,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,477
Of course... You could always watch re-runs of "Two and a Half Men. "

Reactions: FarmerDon

·
37,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,478
Orrrrrrrrrr, you could watch a B-Movie about moonshiners...

Reactions: FarmerDon

·
37,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,479
I've decided to put up a 20-ft. wall around our property and declare it a new country. I haven't decided on a name for it yet, but I'm leaning toward "North Apathy." I will only deal with the outside world through a slot in the main gate and Casey will patrol the grounds 24/7. We have a good supply of food and toilet paper and I put Pearl in charge of the armory and munitions. Should be interesting.

38461 - 38480 of 38541 Posts