Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

What is your favorite era of car on this thread?

• 20s-30s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40s & street rods

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 50s classics

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 60s muscle

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • 70s-present

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • foreign & oddities (all years)

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
38561 - 38578 of 38578 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
37,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,561
Holy cow, you're alive! I was thinking all sorts of horrible things. I had nightmares of you stepping on a pool cue and banging your head on toaster ovens, being kidnapped by a group of rogue kuties and kissed to death --- horrible things! Glad you're still among us. Hey, I cussed Windows 10 too, but after you get used to it, it's not that bad, Anyway, guess I'll have to start re-naming the kutie section "Paul's Patina" again. Sheesh, more work, photoshopping you in with junk cars again. Oh well, it's a labor of love (of cars, etc., Not YOU)! :ROFLMAO: :oops:. Oh, and...

WELCOME BACK!

Reactions: bullit4404

·
37,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,562

·
37,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,564
hmmm...

·
Premium Member
5,722 Posts
Do you realize how far I had to scroll to finally see kuties?

Yep..I'm back! On July 2nd, Cindy took out 'puter to the local Guhru for an "upgrade. To shorten a very long story. we got it back yesterday. Actually, all those weeks without a 'puter were kind of refreshing...made me consider staying off line for the rest of my days. Especially after spending hours yesterday disposing of 6 weeks of emails...Windows 10 sucks...yeah it does. But I couldn't log on here when I had windows 7...
:cool: Alrighty (y):giggle:

·
37,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,567
Still trying to figure things out...windows 10 and this new IMBOC format both confuse me. But then, I've always been easily confused. Truth be known, I'm not fond of either. And that's putting it kindly!
The thing to do is think of IMBOC as a Black Hole. What with this new, improved background it's easy to do. Anyway, a black hole sucks you in, tears you to pieces and you can never escape. In the distant future, though, maybe it will merge with another black hole and all hell will break loose. We might get shot out into the universe in a beam of energy and eventually become a new star! Something to think about... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
5,722 Posts

·
37,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,570 (Edited)
If only we liked this new format as much as we like Jerry Reed...;)
"Patience, Grasshopper. When you can snatch the pebble from my hand, it will be time for you to leave." ---Master Po

·
Premium Member
13,787 Posts
Master Po? Have you heard of this new device called a firearm? Consider yourself fortunate I have no desire for your pebble, for I have a device designed by Mr. John Moses Browning.

Remember when we had a nifty little column on the right here? The one showing the latest posts? Now we're "improved"???????

·
37,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,574 (Edited)
Master Po? Have you heard of this new device called a firearm? Consider yourself fortunate I have no desire for your pebble, for I have a device designed by Mr. John Moses Browning.

Remember when we had a nifty little column on the right here? The one showing the latest posts? Now we're "improved"???????
Ah, but you let your youth hide truth behind pebble. You whisk truth aside, blinded to bliss that placing pebble into a small pipe and lighting can bring. Bliss and untold wisdom only a puff away, yet you waste time on destructive tool of Mr. Browning. And "latest" posts are right before your eyes, yet you do not see.

Next time you come to site, look at your avatar at top right of page. If your eyes detect a small red dot at the top right of that avatar, you have replies, or PM's (now called "Conversations") and many other things. Master Po advise Grasshopper to visit FAQ and learn how things work in new IMBOC world. You get to FAQ by clicking on the 3 vertical dots just to the right of your avatar on main page. Much wisdom in FAQ. Master Po not lie.

Time Grasshopper wake up and smell smoke of pebble, and fling anger aside. 😁

Reactions: FarmerDon

·
37,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,575 (Edited)
Remember when you could title your posts?
MASTER PO'S REPLY TO GRASSHOPPER'S QUESTION

Poof! Looks like a "title" to me. All I did was set lettering for "Bold " and "Size ( T|) 26" and type it in. Wake up, Grasshopper. Smoke pebble! o_O (BTW, to return to normal size print, reset to Size 15).

Reactions: FarmerDon

·
Premium Member
5,722 Posts
o_OJimBob, the teacher! Paul, the pupil! Now this is getting SCARY:ROFLMAO::oops:

Reactions: pwd72s

·
37,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #38,577
o_OJimBob, the teacher! Paul, the pupil! Now this is getting SCARY:ROFLMAO::oops:
Ah, but in time-honored tradition of Shaolin, I teach to channel fear into power of tiger, speed of cheetah and resolve of great grizzly bear. All with grace of gazelle. Must break Grasshopper's bad habits now, lest he grow to become grumpy old man like Sodbuster. 😁

·
Premium Member
13,787 Posts
Many thanks master. Grasshopper often confused by things that webmasters assume we are just supposed to instinctively know. Not the case for elderly grasshoppers who did not cut their teeth on keyboards and smart phones.

For example..3 dots instead of a simple icon reading "FAQ"? Mine is not to ask why...as the young ones say, "it is what it is"...

Reminds me of a line in an old book: "My what a brave new world with such wonderous creatures in it."

38561 - 38578 of 38578 Posts