Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

What is your favorite era of car on this thread?

• 20s-30s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40s & street rods

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 50s classics

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 60s muscle

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • 70s-present

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • foreign & oddities (all years)

Votes: 1 5.9%
40181 - 40200 of 40564 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
38,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,181
I heard there is life on Mars...a group of martians holding up a big banner: EARTHLINGS GO HOME!
Beats "MARS LIVES MATTER!"

Reactions: pwd72s

·
38,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,183 (Edited)
Well, if you ascribe to the Ancient Astronaut theories you would find that statement laughable. I mean, it was they who fouled up first, according to the theory. They completely ruined their planet and had to send colonists to Earth to resettle as their planet died. Taken a step further, it stands to reason that we would foul up here. It's in our (or their) DNA! 👀

·
38,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,184
FYI: Don't forget to tune-in to C-SPAN at 3:30 EST today. A certain unmentionable person will be wrapping up the big CPAC annual event with the keynote address. That is all.

·
38,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,185 (Edited)

·
38,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,186
More than is legally allowed to know about Ford's iconic 429 engine...

Reactions: FarmerDon

·
38,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,187 (Edited)
Gherkin Pickle Raid!

Reactions: bullit4404

·
Premium Member
14,535 Posts
That Jimmy Cash sure did a good job of sounding like that guy named Johnny...yessir!

The problems of the Boss 429 at the strip? Well, I hate to say it was aliens....but, yep...sure could have been aliens!

·
38,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,189 (Edited)
That Jimmy Cash sure did a good job of sounding like that guy named Johnny...yessir!

The problems of the Boss 429 at the strip? Well, I hate to say it was aliens....but, yep...sure could have been aliens!
it was what it was and it was a motor for the track, made especially to make Mopar lie down and cry "Uncle!" On the strip? Can you say "dawg?"

Ol' Johnny was the real deal. Rough life and it came right out in his singing. My dad worshipped the guy. Hope Johnny drops by Dad's mansion up yonder and picks him out a few tunes.

·
38,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,190
FYI: McDonalds' new post Minimum Wage hike menu now posted on Motivational Poster Thread. That is all.

·
38,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,192
I'll keep that in mind, next time I want to treat Cindy to an expen$ive dinner...;)
I'm expecting candles and fine linen on the tables and boys in white jackets and cumberbuns. Could McWine be in the offing? 👀

·
Premium Member
14,535 Posts

·
38,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,194
Found a fun bunch of stuff on youtube. "Break down"....where real life pros discusss movie scenes. Loved pool pro Tony Robles describing a pool shot.."your ods are better for hitting the sun with a snowball." But hey, this is a car guy thing, right? Here's a formula one driver and various movie scenes...

Formula 1 Driver Daniel Ricciardo Breaks Down Racing Movies | GQ Sports - YouTube
Hey, if I can talk about Singer sewing machines, you can talk about pool. Right?

Ah, I can still see Mom sitting there making my sister's prom dress...

Reactions: bullit4404

·
Car Whisperer
21,136 Posts

Attachments

·
Car Whisperer
21,136 Posts

·
38,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,198

Reactions: VIC-TIM

·
38,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #40,200
No Slim Whiman? What kind of a world would THAT be? Talk about cancel culture. SHEESH!

40181 - 40200 of 40564 Posts