Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

What is your favorite era of car on this thread?

• 20s-30s

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 40s & street rods

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • 50s classics

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • 60s muscle

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • 70s-present

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • foreign & oddities (all years)

Votes: 1 5.9%
46341 - 46360 of 46460 Posts

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
41,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46,341 · (Edited)
Big Bone Lick...

Now there's a town who's name will set your mind to wandering. It's down in Tennessee, and looks like another place you'd get along great in, Paul. But, it might be clogged with out-of-towers, all flocking to see the big mammoth bones and displays. Hmmm...

Plant Sky Natural environment Font Carnivore

Plant Cloud Sky Tree Grass

Plant Bird Wood Grass Beak

Wheel Land vehicle Car Sky Tire

Water Water resources Ecoregion Plant Natural environment

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Thanks for the info. Many of the Cascadia locals are descended from "hill folk" of Kentucky, Virginia, etc. Not surprising some terms would be the same.

Now for Jimbob...our bikini girl modeling Halloween costumes. Gee, we missed the party! Probably would have been more than our geezer hearts could have handled anyway.

OMG!

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Quite a fantasy, isn't she? Only problem is, my fantasy would also have to involve me being able to remove 60 of my trips around the sun. Otherwise, not a prayer of keeping up. It would also include a fantasy of her shutting the hell up. ;)
So, more a fantasy for Jimbob than me..

Many things to be said for small town life...I prefer it. However, I know fully well that most big city folks would become bored spitless...

·
Premium Member
821 Posts
Quite a fantasy, isn't she? Only problem is, my fantasy would also have to involve me being able to remove 60 of my trips around the sun. Otherwise, not a prayer of keeping up. It would also include a fantasy of her shutting the hell up. ;)

Many things to be said for small town life...I prefer it. However, I know fully well that most big city folks would become bored spitless...
Just a one timer, however long it would last, and removing the hearing aid batteries would solve the other problem. 😁

·
41,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46,349 ·
👆 Chuck is the man! Few can tickle the ivories quite like him! Thanks for posting! 👏

Reactions: pwd72s

·
41,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46,350 · (Edited)

Hearing aids off is one way, but the sure fire way is, well...
Forehead Nose Glasses Jaw Vision care
Photograph Nature Organism Working animal Dairy cow

• Haha

·
Premium Member
6,382 Posts

Spitless ………. Looks like a misspelled word to me 🤣🤣

·
Premium Member
6,382 Posts
WHATEVER🫣🫣

• Haha

·
41,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46,356 ·
Gesture Font Happy Art Poster

EARLY BIRD!

This old film footage is from the first Wright Bros. military flight in 1909, six years after their short, but successful flight at Kitty Hawk, NC. Cameras weren't the best back then, yet it is still fascinating to watch. Hard to believe that modern air travel all started with this crate. Enjoy!

• Wow

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Too bad the Wright bros. didn't live long enough to see what we have now. They'd be amazed. But being visionary types, probably not surprised.

Hollywood? Well, do cuties still flock there with dreams of making it big? Poor little fools... Good cover, Jimbob!

1st ringo video...Brrrr

2nd Ringo video..."Groovy, Man"....;) I agree, everything needs changing today...but not in the way he was signing about back then.

·
41,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46,360 · (Edited)
Too bad the Wright bros. didn't live long enough to see what we have now. They'd be amazed. But being visionary types, probably not surprised.

Hollywood? Well, do cuties still flock there with dreams of making it big? Poor little fools... Good cover, Jimbob!

1st ringo video...Brrrr

2nd Ringo video..."Groovy, Man"....;) I agree, everything needs changing today...but not in the way he was signing about back then.
You've got to give those Wright boys credit. From bicycle repairmen to creating the world's first flying machine was quite a feat.

Saw something about a lot of stars burning out on the whole Hollywood scene and moving elsewhere. Seems they're sick and tired of how California is being run. Hmmm...

Ringo's the man. What can I say? I don't think his "peace signs" are anything more than his wishes for a world at peace. And love. Their "drug days" are behind them.

46341 - 46360 of 46460 Posts