Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dan and Molly, and Jack and kids (God bless them and their cramped long legs! lol)
spent the night at my place. They brought a storm with them...spent the night trying to find a restaurant that had power. THANK YOU JACK for dinner!!!
Short and sweet and all too bittersweet meeting up with fellow Bullittheads on way to the Nats....first time I'll be missing....WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention I'm crying?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
MIssed you Kurt!!! We all had a great time but it would have been all the better with you there. That and Emma missed having Erika around to wander around with.

·
Premium Member
12,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lord....first time missing a Bullitt event....I am SOOOO ashamed!!!
I was SO depressed over the weekend...I really didn't realize how hard it would hit me. It has become such a family reunion over the years...nothing compares. I did have the honor of driving the Wildman's 08....man that platform is nice! Handled the 100 year flood in Lawrenceville no problem.
You can bet I'm gonna do everything possible to insure me and 3230 are there next year. And Jeff, Aarika was NOT happy either about missing out on her reunion with Emma.

·
Premium Member
1,611 Posts
Kurt,

We just want to tell you again how much we appreciate yours and Tammy's hospitality. We had a great time with ya'll even in the downpour, the dark (there were no stoplights) and the hot italian bread. Sorry we didn't get to stop by on the way back. I can tell you that you were greatly missed and that everyone can't wait to meet Tammy. Thanks again. Oh by the way I have the cash box. TAG I'm it.

Molly & Dan

·
Premium Member
12,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The pleasure was ours! It was great to be able to share a bit of Bullitthead time...it made it less traumatic for me not being able to go.
And now I am being told we can't plan/take vacation next year April-Sept due to strike contingency! AAAHHHHH!!!! Nope....gonna think positive!!! 3230 has GOT to get back on the road, and I HAVE to go to IN. Yup....Tami will fit right in to the Bullitt crowd...she is herself a motorhead. Although she is a lover and former owner of Vettes, she does at least wear Mustang shirts! LOL

oh....by the way.....now with the '08 you have WAY too many Mustangs.....you need to sell me the 69! Yup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts