Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who from PA is going? Anyone want to caravan there like carlisle?? Heres some info I'm still not sure which day I'll go, but I'm feeling like Sunday will work best for me. Hope the weather is good!!

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I plan to go at least one day.. I need to decide today I think :D

the Mustang club I hang with is helping out with the event. Doing the registration, and different things associated with running it. They requested 15 people per day...

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I am doing Sunday now it looks like :)

we should exchange contact info as needed.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think Sunday will work best for me. I'm not sure how to get there, I'm a cecil county guy, but I'll figure it out. :)

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
hahahhaahhahahahaha
all this time, I thought it was at Englishtown until today... it just never registered. lol..

I'll still be there. I'll PM everyone my celly.
I am getting there before 7am on Sunday.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ezekial said:
hahahhaahhahahahaha
all this time, I thought it was at Englishtown until today... it just never registered. lol..

I'll still be there. I'll PM everyone my celly.
I am getting there before 7am on Sunday.
:) Damn 7Am!!! I'll get there but def not that early, I maybe coming up alone but I'll give you a call to see where you are parked.

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
Black4592 said:
:) Damn 7Am!!! I'll get there but def not that early, I maybe coming up alone but I'll give you a call to see where you are parked.
as I was saying above...
I get in free if I get there that early since I am helping out with our club running the show there :)

·
Registered
530 Posts
Now it looks like I'll be there on Saturday. My club down here figured that saturday looks better weather wise and the vendors and swap met may be better. Who knows.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts