Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Bullitt-heads:

It was tough, but I traded in #4026. She was my favorite car that I had owned, but she simply did not fit my growing family. I traded her in on a Mercury Marauder. Anyway, I wanted to give anyone interested a heads up. No. 4026 is now at Toyota of Wilmington in Wilmington, NC. I'm sure it can be had for less than 13K. It has 40,000 miles on it and looks more like 4,000. The engine is bone stock. Most mods are cosmetic and include: Hurst bullet-plus shifter with a chrome shift lever and a classic white Hurst ball, Mach 1 lip spoiler, LED third brake light, brushed aluminum bumper inserts, billet interior pieces (radio knob, tilt wheel lever, headlight knob, HVAC controls, turn signal stalk, & cupholder rings). The paint is in excellent condition without a dent or a scratch on her. I hope she goes to a good home.

All the best, and I'll keep my eye on the latest Bullitt happenings.

·
Registered
816 Posts
That is too bad. That Mercury is a pretty sweet ride though!!

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Well if you say it can be had for under $13k That means they gave you bubkiss for a trade in. I'm suprised you didn't try selling it on here for whats it's worth. The Marauder is a nice ride though kinda heavy but still.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me get the Marauder detailed out to my satisfaction and I'll post some pics on here.

They didn't give me alot on the trade, but it's largely because I backed them into a hole on the Merc. It's a long story, but I did fine in the transaction. It took 5 days to negotiate the deal.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Wow Did you only have your bullitt for 4 months? Anyways the merc is a cool ride. Is the merc black?? congrats and good luck!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
Professor Bullitt said:
Yep. Only had the Bullitt for 4 mos. I tried to shoehorn it into the family without success.

The Marauder is silver.
great color choice, i was hoping that was what you picked. post pics asap!!!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have 2 toddlers and tried to get them in the Bullitt. I cringed everytime their dirty shoes hit the seats. Got a 2003 silver Police Interceptor off ebay. I don't care what they do to that, and it was cheap enough where I could keep the Bullitt. Life is good. And I'd like to thank my wife for letting me have 2 cars. ; )

I'll eventually get the "fan blade" 2006 Mustang rims for the CVPI.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts