Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That all the PT cruiser people are a little different? Maybe It's just me but, I have hard time getting excited about a Neon dressed up.... I go to car shows and they come in a large group and they so animated about Flames on a Volet and chrome moble. I came home tonight and one was setting across the street at that womans party that Kay went to..... I said to myself, "OH MY GOD NOT HERE, PLEASE LORD NOT HERE". Funny Religion comes to you at the moment when you think life is over, you start seeing your life pass you by, I saw my first car, 2nd 3rd, and so forth...... Until 1007...
I guess it helps when you attend a car show and the participates voted on the top 25 cars and 1007 lost out to a PT CRUISER....... Yes I said it finially,,, I've been hidding it.... It's been hounding me..... A PT CRUISER MY GOD %$#&^%*()@$#@^%....... I feel better Kay told I would as soon as I admitted it....
I did feel better at the last cruise in the PT Cruiser club was to host it which includes assisting in parking, taking entry fee's but they were to good..... they spent their time setting with their under powered Flamemoble.... The Corvette club Presdent was doing all the work..... It was his show they picked that under powered Flame chromemoble over a Bullitt......
Thank you all my bullitthead friends I'm finially on the road to recovery....
They also havn't hosted any shows, but they sure do b---th about how long it takes to judge the cars because they hot and sweaty and want to go home.....
I'm on Beer #3

67 Fastback

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-10-31 04:54 ]</font>

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Damn no fame, H--l that burnt the house down
97 bottles beer on the wall

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
I know the feelin'. One of my friends pulled up in one at a local cruise.....They had rented it for vacation! If it only had a real 340 Mopar engine in it,it wouldn't be too bad.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Amen
94 bottles of beer on the wall

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
jimmy ray,
have a wee little taste of Scotland with me..
I have opened a bottle of one of Scotlands finest brews in your honor
Belhaven ..Scottish ale
from the mac pherson clan to you

and up th pts royal arse

nessie lives

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's to all the Texas Bullitt's.
56 Bottles on the wall, Drink one pass it around.
55 bottles on wall

·
Registered
360 Posts
Jimmy Ray, don't let it get you down. Sounds like the cards were stacked against you. I always thought the PT Cruiser looked like something my grandparents would have learned to drive in. But as we know, so many people have no taste. I will join you with a Malibu rum and OJ.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tracy
Texas Bullitt and I wher just toasting each other. Know I have an excuse to have another.
Here's to all the more pleasent to look at Bullitt owners......
45 bottles of beer on the wall take one down pass it around,
44 bootles of beer on the wall.....

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
good nite ladies and gentleman
till tommorrow a wee scottish saying

beware angus....

seriously let the stars guide you till the sun greets you

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
good night John Boy
Good night Mom
Good Night Laura

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-08-30 20:06, Jimmy Ray wrote:
That all the PT cruiser people are a little different? Maybe It's just me but, I have hard time getting excited about a Neon dressed up.... I go to car shows and they come in a large group and they so animated about Flames on a Volet and chrome moble. I came home tonight and one was setting across the street at that womans party that Kay went to..... I said to myself, "OH MY GOD NOT HERE, PLEASE LORD NOT HERE". Funny Religion comes to you at the moment when you think life is over, you start seeing your life pass you by, I saw my first car, 2nd 3rd, and so forth...... Until 1007...
I guess it helps when you attend a car show and the participates voted on the top 25 cars and 1007 lost out to a PT CRUISER....... Yes I said it finially,,, I've been hidding it.... It's been hounding me..... A PT CRUISER MY GOD %$#&^%*()@$#@^%....... I feel better Kay told I would as soon as I admitted it....
I did feel better at the last cruise in the PT Cruiser club was to host it which includes assisting in parking, taking entry fee's but they were to good..... they spent their time setting with their under powered Flamemoble.... The Corvette club Presdent was doing all the work..... It was his show they picked that under powered Flame chromemoble over a Bullitt......
Thank you all my bullitthead friends I'm finially on the road to recovery....
They also havn't hosted any shows, but they sure do b---th about how long it takes to judge the cars because they hot and sweaty and want to go home.....
I'm on Beer #3
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I guess I am the only one who couldn't understand what he is talking about here. The only thing I made out was that he hates PT cruisers. Why can't you use periods and full sentences? It really isn't that much work. I promise.

·
Banned
7,235 Posts
Damn. Blow the dust off that one.....It's an oldie but goodie!!! :lol:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mus408 on 2003-04-08 21:19 ]</font>

1 - 20 of 26 Posts