Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you do not have yhe Mach 460? I saw only one a DHG without the 460.Just Curious.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have a True Blue without the Mach 460....the rarest of the bullitts :smile:

·
Registered
257 Posts
The MACH 460 is standard on all Bullits shipped to Canada. We didn't have a choice.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood, Califonia still had 4 Bullitts as of last week (one DHG, one TB, two black). None had the Mach 460 option.

BTW, the Kelly Blue Book web site (kbb.com) is under the impression that all Bullitts have it.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I've seen one. My dealer tried to sell me that one but I wanted the in dash CD changer. Rare maybe, but not what I'm looking for.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Ordered mine without the Mach460. Not really that much into super radio's in cars. The standard single CD player and radio is fine for me.......

·
Registered
153 Posts
Can anyone out there tell me just what makes the Mach460 different from other radios with cd's. Is it a super audio system or just corporate hype?BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks #408. At my age everything seems sort of like a faint buzzing noise.It comes from too many years of riding Harleys with straight pipes I guess.I couldn't tell the difference between a megabuck,megawatt sound system and a transistor radio.The only way I know when one of these cars with outreageous sound systems goes by is when the windows in the house start rattling and the dog runs under the bed and hides.BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I think all the Canadian Bullitts (including mine) got all the options, including the Mach 460, lit vanity mirrors, ashtray set, etc...not to mention our DVD set! :grin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts