Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that there have been a lot of new members to the club but not very many Registerred Bullitts at "Bullittproof" Forum. Everyone that is new and has not gone to the "Register Here" topic in Bullittproof Forum please do so so we can get them on the list!!!!
Thanks, Vicki

"The Registery"

http://www.bullittclub.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?topic=31&forum=10

1969 Coupe
2001 DHG #344 Bullitt
2000 Cobra R #227

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: kfengler on 2001-11-29 11:55 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Tonight I was going home to Buda, Tx and saw a DHG one going away from my direction. I thought about it for a second and said what the hell, the wife will be pi$$ed for being late, but had to see who the BULLITT owners were. So I chased them down, at 40 MPH through town, then onto I35. Noticed that the passenger was continually looking back at me. When we got onto the freeway thy went to the outside lane and I followed them. They then pulled over to the middle lane, I pulled even with them. The three of us had the :grin: BIGGEST $HIT EATIN GRINS :grin: on our faces while giving a BIG thumbs up. I started to pull ahead and turn around to get back tothe house, but thought I don't even know them and vice-versa so I slowed and pointed for them to pull over. They did and we talked for about 5-10 minutes. Told them to go to BULLITTCLUB.COM and register so we could give them alot of thumbs ups. I don't remember their names cause I was freezing my A$$ off, which is no small feat in itself. Anyway they # is in the upper 2k range. Hope to hear from them on the site and would like to get together if they read this post.

EDIT-
Added this as another thread to hopefully catch their attention if they join us.

Bullitt #2276
No Mods...Yet..

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: donwil on 2001-11-29 21:41 ]</font>

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
I talked to the owner of DHG #3663 yesterday (driving by a church and see it in the parking lot...hmmm, should I stop...YEP!!!) and he now knows about Bullittclub.com. He should be registering any day now.

·
Registered
586 Posts
What can you say, "We're quickly becoming a select few."

It'll be nice to see how the membership is transformed in time. I think a lot of us are in it for the long haul.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts