Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it me, or does it seem like more and more members keep popping up here that have joined only to sell something? Don't get me wronng, I like George with MGW and this isn't aimed at him. I just see people trying to advertise something here, and offer group buys (which is also great). I just think these people should be confined to their own section, especially if they are not Bullitt owners. Anybody else know what I mean?

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I think it's great that these people come on this forum to market certain products. As long as the products are useful (which all of them have) I see no problems in them coming on here. A plus actually, due to the discounts and such on products that would otherwise be hard to find if one was looking for them. As long as Bullittclub doesn't have pop-ups, I'll be happy (hint hint to the CEO of Bullittclub). :smile:

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
As long as these businesses support BullittClub with some donations.

Using the boards to profit and not giving some support is worth banishment.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I agree 100% with Badkharma. As long as their are no pop ups - I think its a good idea. Plus - some of these products would be hard to find. Plus some of these companies are trying hard to work with fellow Bullitt memebers in developing products that REALLY suit our needs. Plus you always don't have to read their posts.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Well, George of MGW does own a Bullitt and has been very good about cutting deals.

Pat Haney, from HaneyMotorSport.com is a Saleen owner and has offered good deals.

Michael from TopNotchAuto.com has offered deals on Colgan Bras and car covers.

JP Demolet has been excellent on his DenseCharger offerings.

Five Oh B has sold 3 Bullitts at great deals and is a wealth of info on Ford goings on.

Cleartastic just joined and he's offering a deal on the Cleartastic package.

Personally, it's to our advantage to have these guys aboard, not only for deals, but sometimes letting us in on the ground floor for product development and offering insight to certain products.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I totally agree, Nasty. Without their involvement in this site, I would not have much of a clue about what mods to do. I ordered a Densecharger yesterday because of what I've read here. I didn't get in on the group deal, but I thought the regular price was still very reasonable, $115 delivered. :grin: :grin:

By the way, George and MGW hosted our first Georgia Bullitt Club meet at his shop, and I can tell you that he is not hanging around here just to make money off of us. He is a true car enthusiast like we are, and I'm proud to have him as a member of our club. He also has a very cool Z06 Vette that he gave us rides in!! :smile:

:bullitt:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
RIGHT ON BOB!!
i welcome the vendors that are true car enthuisiasts and offer us good deals IF we are interested. we have some pretty good companies AND people who have come here to offer services! even more than Bob listed.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
I might be inclined to create a vendor's area, so that the various vendors can offer group buys and such (and people shopping can go to one location). Maybe I will put that up the general members as a voting poll today.

Seems like a consistent place would be a good idea.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I agree with Bullitt,if we had a forum for venders people would know what is out there.The posts would not get lost in the BullittClub chat forum.With the current system,if you dont check the forums often,you might miss a good buy.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I don't like to see all these solicitations, but, if it avoids all the pop-ups then it's fine with me. Besides that have been a few deals out there. If I don't like I just don't read it. I live with it, not a problem especially if I can get a great deal out of it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts