Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many Bullitts are there in Nor Cal? I am in Fairfield which is Solano county.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
DHG 0256 El Dorado Hills EAST of SAC. I think you know of me, about the gears think I'll leave it stock. I also would like to know about other BULLITTs in the SAC. area to meet up sometime. There is a car show being put on by the Sac. Area Mustang Club on JULY 22nd at Hagen Community Park in Rancho Cordove info call Bill at (916)729-2042. Last year mine was the only BULLITT there it would be cool to see more and meet other Bullittheads. I don't know if I can make the national event in SF. so Mustangs In The Park could be an alternative. BULLISTIC

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might try to make it up there. I am going to the Nationals aswell. I am going to end up using the gears anyways. Do you have more info about that show.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
890 in davis, right in between you guys. there's actually quite a few bullitts in davis. one guy has 2, but he's not interested in the website. i think i've seen 4 or 5 others on a regular basis.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Nor Cal Bullits/

Mustang and Fords in the park Sat. July 22nd at Hagan Park 2197 Chase Drive Rancho Cordova. 9am-3pm, for more info. call Bill at [916] 729-2042
Entry fee $20.00 pre by June 30th; $25.00 On day of show
Music, food, raffle: 50/50
Dash plaques and goodie bags for 1st. 100 regisrered entries
Over 52 awards in 28 categories
Best in show [Mustang] and [Ford]
young owners [under 25] category- President's choice award
A portion 0f proceeds will benefit the Sacramento SPCA and the Towe Auto Museum
I will be there Bullistic 0256

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
227 and I are in Windsor just about an 1.5 hours North of San Francisco on the 101 ;-)...

Thanks.

Bud

1 - 7 of 7 Posts