Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All those in this area interested in a get toghether. Open to suggestions on a place and time. Just be nice to have em all parked together in the same place. Preferably with other car enthusiasts present.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
WOO HOOO!!.. I'm all for it. Just need to find a meeting place.
Blue Top drive in on Indianapolis Blvd and Ridge Rd is always popular. However my vote has to go to Miami Subs in Indiana.. Usually a nicer crowd and definitely more room there. They have "Cruise nights" every Fiday and Saturday night. I'll get the definite address and instructions tomorrow. However I'm open to any other suggestions...

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well blackwing....why not go to both. Miami subs is on 45th Ave. If you are heading south on Indianapolis and you get to 45th turn right and it is just up the street on the right. Blue Top and Miami Subs are like within 8 blocks of one another. I am getting my car detailed this friday while I am at work. Would you like to head up that night?

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Sounds like a plan to me. I'm pulling my car out of the Garage when I get home Friday am and startin' on her. All we need is a time.. Later evening 8pm-ish sound good @ Miami? Blue Top is a younger crowd and they usually hang around later than the guys at Miami.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good to me. Now, weather permitting, it's on. Miami subs first, Blue Top second. Funny, I haven't seen many people out at Blue Top yet. Miami Subs has been packed almost every weekend though. So I figure we can't lose.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Friday it is.. It's supposed to be fairly nice too!! Blue Top usually doesn't get rolling until after 10pm I've noticed but Miami Subs always has some action rolling around.
So then 8pm it is!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
8 PM it is!!! That's PERFECT. With the Friday traffic on the interstates I may not reach the area til 7:30 or so anyway. My first public appearance. How exciting. I've only gotten one comment on my car so far. But then again my car has only taken me to work and back.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
I'm bringin' the Digital cam with.. Get some nice shots of our pair of "Speeding Bullitt's" :smile:
See you then!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blakwing, I got a bead on another Bullitt out at Webb Ford in Highland. I also know there is another one on order for a couple at Art Hill. (where I bought my car) I am going to get my oil changed today and I am gonna ask if I can leave a web address for the proud owners when they take possesion of the car. I am also going to go to Webb and ask them the same. Maybe our next meeting will be 2+2....the more the merrier!!

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Coolness.. Round 'em all up!! We'll have our own little section of Miami Subs to take over. :smile:

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
2 things here. 1. Would you like to meet up again this friday? And 2. I am seriously considering entering that show on the 29th of July. Maybe we can put 2 Bullitts in next to each other. Hmmm....now all we need is a True Blue to complete the set. Unfortunately I haven't seen one ANYWHERE around here.

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Friday could be a possibility.. I may have to head out to Wilmington that day but I won't know for certain until early Fri. Morning. As to the 29th.. Which show is that? I've been itching to get this into a show or 2 and show her off. Let me know!!

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's that Super Summer Car Show and Swap Meet put on by the Crossed Flags Corvette Club of South Holland. That would be the yellow flyer that we got last time we went to Miami Subs. All makes, all models. 2 air conditioned show rooms. First 80 registered get inside a/c spots. Next 20 get shade spots. Total of 250 spots in the show. The only class I see we fit into is P. 97-current. Anyway, let me know and I can bring the flyer with me on Friday.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well I would say it's about time for another one of these meetings. Especially if we can get the Chicagoland extras in on it. I am not the one to call it though. I have about the easiest schedule to work around. So what's good for anyone else? Blakwing?

·
Registered
163 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-13 17:12, Lok N Lod wrote:
Well I would say it's about time for another one of these meetings. Especially if we can get the Chicagoland extras in on it. I am not the one to call it though. I have about the easiest schedule to work around. So what's good for anyone else? Blakwing?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>I say we do it as soon as possible again .... I work in Highland indiana right across fom miami subs and not too far from Blue top ... Put my Bullittt in the show on the 14 th and took first place in contemporary class ... BDSPONY .... Dave

1 - 16 of 16 Posts