Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Welcome aboard CoolerKing! I'm up in Germantown, MD. Also, there are several other Bullitts in the DC/N. Virginia/Maryland area.

We should all get together some time. Hmmmmmm, I wonder it Jack's Auto in Sterling would be interested in having a bunch of Bullitts show up at his shop some Saturday?

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'm in Woodbridge...there is another one down here too

·
Registered
372 Posts
whats up guys, i am in kensington off of connecticut ave. anyone planning on going to capitol raceway or 75-80 soon?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's up everyone?! Glad to hear that there's a few of us running around up here. I was starting to wonder if I was going to have to start breeding mustangs in order to see more Bullitts around here. :smile: I'd definitely be interested in getting together some night and swap stories. I live in Arlington by the way. I'm heading to the beach today but am taking the bike. It's a little easier to deal with the traffic but doesn't get nearly as many head turns. :wink: I'd be willing to setup a date, place, and time if everyone is interested. By the way, where is this raceway at 75&80. I know where Summit point is and that's about it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
take the exit for rt 109 off of 270 heading toward frederick. make left at base of exit. go about 1 mile to light. make left onto rt75(north). 75 turns right after pontiac dealership. continue until next light at intersection with bank. make left. 75-80 is about 100 yards up on the right.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks for the direstions? Anyone interested in getting together the weekend after Labor Day weekend? We could even mingle with those from MD! :smile:

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Any Bullitts interested in making the roadtrip down to Greensboro next weekend? I'm planning on meeting up with a few others along the way as well.

·
Registered
152 Posts
hey guys i am in Mitchellville Maryland, i have a buddy with a green bullitt and we are trying to hook up a date to go to capital. Everytime i am there, he isnt or vise versa. How far is 75&80 from say white flint?

·
Registered
111 Posts
If traffic coming up I-270 cooperates, I would say it would take around 30 minutes from where I-270 hits the Beltway. The exit for 109 is a couple of miles North of Germantown.

Rick

·
Registered
410 Posts
Tracktoy
Do live by Allen Pond. I didn't Know there was another Bullitt around here.

·
Registered
152 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-03 19:28, BULLITT-1554 wrote:
Tracktoy
Do live by Allen Pond. I didn't Know there was another Bullitt around here.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Close about 10 min away, i didnt know there was another bullitt around here either. We are going to Capital on friday maybe you could hook up with us. There should be about two other bullitt's, and i will call some gt's that i know. Should be fun!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey, are you all still going to the track tonight? Where do you usually park? What's a good time to get there and how much does it cost to get in? I think I might head up there tonight and check it out. A bud of mine is also racing at Summitt Point on Sat, so I'm going to make it a track weekend.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey every just got my bullitt, and my brother let me know about this site, he is gtbullitt02321

1 - 15 of 15 Posts