Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for today's car show....

4 bullitt's, two green, two black. the other black bullitt had a spoiler and took a top 25 award.

some of the pics....

first... my designated driver.... even after a couple of beers... he still stresses me out driving my car. but what the h*ck, he is the only son i got! :D now if he would just stop stalling it... and trying to start it while its running! :D sorry nick!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
I don't know if I want to see that green machine in person or not. Hmmmm....

We will be there hopefully before Noon. Shouldn't take too long to get the Bullitt shined up for the show.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hey Tim, I think you forgot about a few Bullitt's, the 2 DHG's sitting in the parking lot, the one DHG running in FS, and the other Ebony one that showed up at the end.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
We will be heading out as soon as Olivia gets ready. :rolleyes: Jara is even ready. Looks like we are going to drive the 500 since the stroller and everything else won't fit in the Bullitt. :(

·
Registered
710 Posts
It was very nice meeting you and your son Tim. The older gentleman that had his parked along the fence was a very nice guy, we talked for probably at least 20min's about his car and Bullitt's in general.

·
Registered
710 Posts
The True Street class was pretty good yesterday, not as big a turn out as I have seen in the past but still some pretty fast cars. I think the top speed yesterday was 152.3mph by a Fox body coupe. Had a pretty nasty nitrous backfire behind the starting line while a guy was trying to get his car started. Shrapnelled the intake and destroyed the hood. I was standing about 10ft away and wow was it loud, I think a few people around me $h!t themselves when it blew.:lol:

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Well we got back a little while ago and there wasn't the turnout that they usually have had in the past. Not sure if it was due to the change in dates (normally held the weekend after the 4th) or what. Like the changes that I saw at the track. They did ALOT of paving on the pits side of the track. :eek: And the new "luxury" boxrs looked nice from what I could see on the ground. :)

Here are some pics of the two Bullitts that were there that I didn't know, one DHG and one black.
(One pic is of Tim trying to find the missing number on the sticker)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Some nice Fox bodies and other fine looking rides...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts