Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
July 20-22. Doesn't look like I can make it for the whole weekend but if anyone wanted to meet on either Saturday or Sunday let me know.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Well since I wont be able to make it to Hooter's I think I'm going to try to go to Norwalk, though I havent decided which day yet.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Haha made it back to the right state. Anyways, it looks like Sunday might be the day for me going to Norwalk. My younger brother lives up that way and plans to join.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Anyone taking there Bullitt, they usually have a mobile dyno. Im kinda interested in what numbers DHG00013 would make.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Depends on if the whole family goes or not. I am interested in seeing 745's numbes with the mods I have done to it. I have stock number when it had 10,000 miles on it.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I'll be there Saturday and likely part of Sunday...unfortunately without the Bullitt. Since the family is coming down, the Edge is the vehicle of choice. The weather forecast looks perfect...75 Saturday...maybe 80 Sunday. NO RAIN. WHOOHOOOO.....

·
Registered
710 Posts
It looks like I'll be there Sat. now, since my brother who wants to go with me has plans Sun. If anyone wants to meet up, since I havent met any other owners besides Cam, give me a call. My cell is 740-645-5406. I'll be there with the Bullitt.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Olivia is working a half day tomorrow so she can be here when you guys get in. If you want to pass by now I understand. :D

·
Administrator
6,285 Posts
Hey, Cam!

I am going up to the Indy race at Mid-Ohio on Sunday.

Dang it...what's your deal for Saturday?

·
Quest for single digits
12,030 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
Olivia is working a half day tomorrow so she can be here when you guys get in. If you want to pass by now I understand. :D
So Olivia will be there? whew, ok I'll stop by afterall.

We're stopped for the night and we're in Elizabethtown KY which I think is about 4 hours from your place.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts